Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Divorce and the System - Take the Homeless Pill

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-

This man was completely robbed by his 'wife' of everything even his job. Now he rots on the street.

Same here, but these men are clueless and ignorant as much as they were in the first place to even get married. But the society brainwashes for this to happen while they leave these men invisible, to look like drug addicts on the streets.

Never give a woman power

Never give a woman power
If you’re in a relationship with a female you need to keep her submissive and obedient, that’s the only way she will stay in love with you and be manageable

If you’re in a relationship with a female you need to keep her submissive and obedient, that’s the only way she will stay in love with you and be manageable
Yeah and if she doesn’t like that she can just fuck off and find someone who will let her get away with any bull shit

This man was completely robbed by his 'wife' of everything even his job. Now he rots on the street.
This is everything wrong with today's Angloskank society.

Many of you youngcels will waste 12 years in school being taught by a whore teacher who looks like a prostitute, and then waste 4 years in a feminist-occupied campus where talking to scantily dressed whores is rape, and then work until you're 35 to marry the same cunt who sent police on you while you were at university, and then 5-10 years later, when you are already 40 to 50, the cunt sends armed police to seize everything that you've saved for since working.

And rmemeber, these days, it's fucking hard to get your feet off the ground once you lose everything because false complaints affect your criminal record, which makes you unemployed for a long time, and court judgements on assets leads to bankruptcy and no bank, lender or even an employer would touch ya with a tower-sized pole from Dubai.

I LOVE MEN . NOT SEXUALLY THOUGH

Marriage has been down the tubes for decades now

JFL at the idea of getting married in 2018.

And my dumb foid mon will not get off my back about marrige.

It's about 50/50 shot when it comes to marriage. I'm not sure if that's always been the case or not.

Those just aren't good odds, folks.

They deserved it 100%, dum cucks

Never flash your shekels.

LOL at these cucks. no sympathy

Never give a woman power

They deserved it 100%, dum cucks

I would not say deserve but they definitely walked into it, I don't feel sorry for men who get into these situations because most of them are normies who thought themselves better than us, and got their life fucked up by thinking they were above us.

https://incels.is/threads/men-who-g...s-think-they-are-better-than-all-of-us.93722/

Every man who decides to get married in this day and age has indirectly insulted all of us, and basically told us that they think they are better than us, they've seen the stats, they've seen the anecdotes, but they told themselves - "Well I'm not like those InCel/MGTOW/MRA/etc losers, I'm ME, so I don't have to worry about that shit, I'm better than those guys"

Every single guy who is married in this era (well gotten married in this era) has indirectly insulted us, and the fact that they got married is an admission that they think they're better than the average man because - "I'm ME, I won't get divorced, she'll never leave ME, that's for men beneath me, I will do better".

This is why I will never feel sorry for any of the men that gets into these various bad relationship situations, that gets a false rape charge, that get a domestic abuse charge, that get divorce raped, that have to pay alimony and/or child support, etc, because not only are they complicit in the "gynocracy", they were quite alright with all the other men around them suffering so long as they got a piece of the pie, they were COMPLICIT AND COMPLACENT.