Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

divided we fall, united we stand

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
why are we rejecting mgtows? why is there so much conflict within our community? this is what cucktears and all of our haters want, they want us to be split up so that we become weaker. we need to stand together and support each other.

Because they're coping faggots and can't accept the blackpill. And together or divided, it doesn't matter as we have 0 value in society and BILLIONS of people are against us.

i see your point but.... arent we kinda weak in general? LDARing here is a symptome of it.

MGTOW are not a part of our community.

Stanx22 said:
Because they're coping faggots and can't accept the blackpill. And together or divided, it doesn't matter as we have 0 value in society and BILLIONS of people are against us.

Stanx22 said:

Hunter said:
why are we rejecting mgtows? why is there so much conflict within our community? this is what cucktears and all of our haters want, they want us to be split up so that we become weaker. we need to stand together and support each other.

mgtows are not part of the community

Leaguecell said:
i see your point but.... arent we kinda weak in general? LDARing here is a symptome of it.

im sure they mass amount of gymcels here balance it out. but seriously, we are all strong enough to accept the blackpill. even normies arent strong enough to do that, hence why they remain bluepilled.

SOMCEL said:
MGTOW are not a part of our community.

swear I didn't see your comment before posting kek

gentsupreme said:
mgtows are not part of the community

i know but we share the same philosophy. they should at least be our brother cult.

Stanx22 said:

billions are incels who dont even know what an incel means. and as more accept the blackpill, they join our ranks and we keep becoming stronger everyday. in a few years who knows, we might be making the global news. we could become a big force in the world.

Hunter said:
i know but we share the same philosophy. they should at least be our brother cult.

billions are incels who dont even know what an incel means. and as more accept the blackpill, they join our ranks and we keep becoming stronger everyday. in a few years who knows, we might be making the global news. we could become a big force in the world.

Doubt that many people would be accepting of the harsh truth of the blackpill. Blackpill is a serious shit and not anyone can swallow it. Actually, only a few can. And even if what you're saying would happen, it would only result in a global civil war.

Stanx22 said:
Doubt that many people would be accepting of the harsh truth of the blackpill. Blackpill is a serious shit and not anyone can swallow it. Actually, only a few can. And even if what you're saying would happen, it would only result in a global civil war.

but its happening. we become greater every day. and isnt a global civil war what you guys want?

Hunter said:
but its happening. we become greater every day. and isnt a global civil war what you guys want?

I want it to die, but i'm not sure about others.

People will cope with AR, sexbots, etc.

most of them are bluepilled or at least redpilled exnormies whos wives cheated on them. they are not one of us

They think thats its all about beeing alpha etc. Although its all about looks. They dont(not all) accept that its all about looks and not about personality. Atleast they also are against cucks like us.

They think they are stronger than us. Fucking pathetic idiots

From what I've seen incels are jealous of MGTOW and come up with wild rambling excuses to their existence like MGTOW doing what they do just to piss off femoids and attract them. This is simply not the case.

People here simply can't comprehend the idea of men rejecting femoids bcause most incels consider these same femoids as goddesses.

MGTOW is more blackpilled than incels. We believe everything is about looks. We believe society is stacked against men and there's simply no point going agasint it at this point of time. Rather just self improve and enjoy life to your fullest without thinking about females 24x7 like incels.

Mutationcel said:
From what I've seen incels are jealous of MGTOW and come up with wild rambling excuses to their existence like MGTOW doing what they do just to piss off femoids and attract them. This is simply not the case.

People here simply can't comprehend the idea of men rejecting femoids bcause most incels consider these same femoids as goddesses.

MGTOW is more blackpilled than incels. We believe everything is about looks. We believe society is stacked against men and there's simply no point going agasint it at this point of time. Rather just self improve and enjoy life to your fullest without thinking about females 24x7 like incels.

This right here sums it up along with the fact that most Incels are underage kids now so they have to have their own little clique bull crap with mgtow even though most of them don't know or care that Incels exist. Mgtows actually try to fight their biology and try to make their lives more than just chasing pussy while Incels just bitch and whine.

Just a click hating on another click.