Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dive School has made me more Suicidal

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Ended up going to a commercial diving school because I heard the work was very dangerous and pays well. (figured I'd either die on the job or make a lot of money to cope with). But going through this class has made me even more suicidal.

I didn't know anyone here when the course started and vice-versa, so I used it as an opportunity for a fresh slate. In the end I still ended up being the outcast. I've mentioned before that there is a single foid taking this course in Chad couldn't process 40/10. Additionally she's been acknowledging every guy in a positive manor aside from me. It's not even just her, It's become apparent that nobody likes me being around. Almost everyone has been trying to get me off their crew when diving, those that don't never make an effort to try to include me. At this point when class ends I just sit in my room alone while everyone else sits outside with each other and has a blast. I'll never fit in to society and yet I'm still too big of a pussy to tie the rope. This Friday I'm going to drown my sorrows with a 40% Smirnoff (Saturdays are our days off, so if I get a bad hangover it won't effect classes)

I just wish I could LDAR for the rest of my life

"Just get some hobbies bro" Yeah and this is how it ends up

I like dive bars

That sounds like a waste. Maybe you should become a trucker instead and spend all of your time alone on the roads, it will put your mind at ease not being around people who intentionally exclude you.

That sounds like a waste. Maybe you should become a trucker instead and spend all of your time alone on the roads, it will put your mind at ease not being around people who intentionally exclude you.
Trucking is a pajeet only job here in cucknada

Trucking is a pajeet only job here in cucknada
Canada's politicians want to destroy their country. Joke of a country. They import immigrants by the millions and barely build new homes all for the sake of accruing ephemeral power. I distrust all politicians. Fucking posers.

Canada's politicians want to destroy their country. Joke of a country. They import immigrants by the millions and barely build new homes all for the sake of accruing ephemeral power. I distrust all politicians. Fucking posers.
High iq grey

The physical realm is chads, academia and minimum wage is inkwells home

High iq grey
I'm serious too. And you already know the fiction that is John Doe proves the CIA helped Timothy McVeigh destroy the Oklahoma City official building housing the ATF office, an office coincidentally empty during the bombing. It's almost like those ATF agents were given a heads-up. What's up with that? I wonder... hmmmmmmm. Hopefully, I'm not charged like Alex Jones, although I do acknowledge that Sandy Hook happened though and that Adam Lanza was the culprit.