Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Distraction and Reframing Method

S

SlappyDippySlim

Banned
-
I know its a cope but i still value the well-being, health of all my fellow incels. Any one of us could go on to be a great leader for the cause of inceldom and it doesn;t have to be ER. Distracting is doing or thinking something that takes your mind off focusing on raging out too much or from being totally depressed and reframing is coming back to it later and just shrugging it off as just going through a hard time. whether its just one bad time or over a long period of time its a technique that can have major success.

Firstly, fuck off, roasty. Secondly, anyone can act as he sees fit. As long as people suffer there will always be a few people who lash out in any way. I would never take the gun away from a bullied boy who decides that enough was enough.

Firstly, fuck off, roasty. Secondly, anyone can act as he sees fit. As long as people suffer there will always be a few people who lash out in any way. I would never take the gun away from a bullied boy who decides that enough was enough.
oh yeah thats right, i'm still new to the incel community and i have to adopt the common attitude that murderous rampage is preferred over trying to find better ways to manage one's existance

i like that op i will add it too my cope list

I agree with the OP, people can't just go around lashing out. The amount of negativity can really harm someone's health.

can you tell me what roasty means?
A roastie is a term used (probably in a derogatory way) to describe a woman who has had sex. Although the term originates from how labia look like roast beef, vaginas don't somehow do that because of sex

A roastie is a term used (probably in a derogatory way) to describe a woman who has had sex. Although the term originates from how labia look like roast beef, vaginas don't somehow do that because of sex
oh so it probably is the incel way of calling someone a pussy or something to that extent

oh so it probably is the incel way of calling someone a pussy or something to that extent
1024x557_RB_Double_tan.jpg

Use your imagination.

What a great way to die like a bitch