Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Distinction between the sexes

• Thread starter Deleted member 11138
  • Start date
Deleted member 11138

Deleted member 11138

Monarchist, Theocracist, Loner
-
Hitler was right. What's best for society is clear distinction between the sexes. The blending, and blurring of the line happened in the 60's when it was no longer cross-dressing for women to wear pants. Girls started to act tom-boyishly without being shamed as butch dykes. We as incels already have doctrines of misogyny. But for those who are on the fence, or need education on the issue need to realize that our modern insanely high divorce rates, and women gravitating to masculine roles have a direct correlation.

A woman's role will always be in the home, and nothing can change that. When a woman enters the workforce she surrenders her femininity, and has to put on a cloak of masculinity. Women are of a fragile mind, and they end up smoking pot, and taking mood stabilizers to handle the stress. Furthering the big pharma, and degenerate drug use agenda in the United States. A woman in the workplace has to compete against men. Work is the arena of man. A woman's place is to be ruled by man.

Women should be shamed for power-lifting, working a job, dressing in pants (Long skirts, and dresses should be the only garment for women otherwise they turn into butch dykes)

Likewise a man's duty is to put away any feminist nuances. You see the agenda at play today with men taking a liking to girly things like my little pony, and desiring to be traps. Embracing a feminist side. Even most bluepilled foids today will admit that men are becoming more girly than they are.

I am ashamed of my nation. When even the Nazi's are making more sense than we are. Women have thrown true femininity out the window, and are now aggressive testosterone oozing foids who are of a thomboyish nature. They want to slam back protein shakes, and lift like men. Work, and earn a living. Yet settling down, and having kids is detestable to them.It's only a matter of time now before men realize the truth is on our side. Women are destroying western civilization.

The worship foids commit towards chads, and recreational sex outside of the marriage bed has turned them into brute beast with an unquenchable thirst for cum. Their sexual appetite has made them into undesirable harlots of reproach.

I would like to have sex. But there's no women left to have sex with. And when I say women I mean real women. Not whores, dykes, liberals, or harlots. But a chaste woman of a submissive nature. Womanly.

This has caused me to give up on women as a whole. I do not believe a true woman exists in the west. Even if I could acsend now. It wouldn't be worth it. Perhaps my fate is sealed. I just wish I could have a firstborn son, and teach him my ways. The old paths. Sadly the old paths are gone, and the new doctrines of female empowerment are turning the country into a leftist sjw feminist cesspool.

Attachments

• adolf-hitler-women01_k0nsl.jpg
    adolf-hitler-women01_k0nsl.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I like that Tesla quote in your signature. So true.

Now we have idiots wanting to be non binary or genderfluid. JFL, and don't forget that "Gender is a social construct"
Just fucking take me back to Normandy, i'll be sure to tell the men on the beach that it's not worth the fight

high iq post.

The problem is that we can't go back in time.
It will only get worse.

Beautifully written.

giphy.gif

Yes, Hitler was right. Eugenics is just.

Many of us would either not have been born, or would have been born into a superior Chad body, had Hitler been able to go full swing with the culling of the subhuman population.

Now we have idiots wanting to be non binary or genderfluid. JFL, and don't forget that "Gender is a social construct"
Just fucking take me back to Normandy, i'll be sure to tell the men on the beach that it's not worth the fight