Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Distant cousin...

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So the other day at a family reunion meet and greet I saw this girl who wasn’t bad looking. She MAY be a distant cousin, since she was there for a reason. I most likely gonna go far with this, but should I say something to her anyways?

@BabyFacedIncel can help you with that.

If you find her attractive then I don't see the problem. It's not like you will have kids with her or anything

Shes either your cousin or the gf of one of your cousins. I'd say go for it though.

If it goes bad, worst thing that can happen is your family disowns you.

If it goes well, good luck on having a kid with an ear where his nose should be.

Why do you don't know her or asked anyone?

You will fuck up big time if your not volcel.
Sound slike extremely high autism tbh.

But go for it and tell us about the shipwreck being your family then.

Why do you don't know her or asked anyone?

You will fuck up big time if your not volcel.
Sound slike extremely high autism tbh.

But go for it and tell us about the shipwreck being your family then.
She’s here right now. Fuck my life. I can’t even talk to girls who are considered “family”
She’s here right now. Fuck my life. I can’t even talk to girls who are considered “family”
There’s another one but I’m might too much of a autist to talk to her.

So the other day at a family reunion meet and greet I saw this girl who wasn’t bad looking. She MAY be a distant cousin, since she was there for a reason. I most likely gonna go far with this, but should I say something to her anyways?

Even if she was my first cousin, I wouldn't have any compunction whatsoever at approaching her with the intention of getting some ass. I have many a first cousin who is 8/10 + but they either have chadesque bf's or live too far away to be viable options.

JFL you should be praying to stBlackOPSII for this blessing, us sandcels have to betabux first cousins

being attracted to your cousin is normal especially if you never grew up around them.