Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Disregarding IQ, would you rather be Chad or Tyrone in the US today and why?

Who would you rather be?

• Chad

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Tyrone

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
When I say disregarding IQ, this would mean that you would still have your mind, just inside of their bodies. I pick Tyrone because I figure it would be so easy to run game on anybody since nobody expects you to say anything profound. I would just use a ton of filler words (like "fo sho", "ight", "bet", "for real" and "dead ass") so that it makes it easy to communicate.

Good looking blacks > good looking whites

Tyrones are literal walking Egyptian Gods in the US

obviously chad, women prefer him more.

tyrone would get shot by cops or a rival gang

Chad. Especially in the U.S.

I don't wanna be shot by some foid cop in my own apartment.

Tyrone would have way more sex than Chad, you don't need high IQ it will only make you miserable and depressed.

I’d be Tyrone so I could just rappermaxx, collect my money, and LDAR for the rest of my life

I’d be Tyrone so I could just rappermaxx, collect my money, and LDAR for the rest of my life
chad can easily countrymaxx

and besides, rap is dominated by manlet blackcels. RnB is in Tyrones lane

countrymaxxing is much harder, it actually takes talent and a good southern accent. you're right tho, lots of rappers seem to be manlets.

Countrymaxxing wouldn't net you as much money and fame as rapmaxxing, besides it doesn't take much to be a successful rapper given how much garbage the (((industry))) pushes out every year. I'd imagine you'd need some actual talent and effort to make something of yourself in the country genre

JFL at the low IQ incels choosing Tyrone. A Chad is literally a living God in the flesh. Women of all races want Chad.

I'd be rather Tyrone tbh its more fun

JFL at the low IQ incels choosing Tyrone. A Chad is literally a living God in the flesh. Women of all races want Chad.
^^^^

Tyrone. Chad still probably has to go to some job and work all day, Tyrone can just get government benefits and sit around all day and eat fast food and drink beer

Rich chad

Because of money and all the shit that comes with being a rich white chad

A smaller percent of women like black guys but all races of women universally like white guys.

To quote the legendary @Tellem--T : Anything to be a white Chad.

When I say disregarding IQ, this would mean that you would still have your mind, just inside of their bodies. I pick Tyrone because I figure it would be so easy to run game on anybody since nobody expects you to say anything profound. I would just use a ton of filler words (like "fo sho", "ight", "bet", "for real" and "dead ass") so that it makes it easy to communicate.
This mostly depends on which demographics of women you prefer TBh

I worship the white man

Tall good looking athletic whites are scientifically proven to be more attractive than blacks, why do you think that all the praised super models and actors are white. If you are white then you appeal to all races of foids, plus no foid can turn you down because of your skin color. Plus I think that blacks have uglier faces, its usually just the height and good body structure that that foids chase them for.

Chad - JBW advantage

Obviously Tyrone.

- BBC
- Physically superior
- Fashionable and cool
- Easier to thugmaxxx

Sure, being white means you’ll get the best jobs, but if you’re Tyrone you would rip so many white pussies apart with your anaconda that you wouldn’t need to be rich. Pussy > money.

Last edited:
Tyrone, because (((Hollywood))) is covering them and degenerate foids want to try the BBC.

A Tyrone likely to die in his mid 20s shooting by cops or thrown in jail

I would just use a ton of filler words (like "fo sho", "ight", "bet", "for real" and "dead ass") so that it makes it easy to communicate.
That's the main advantage of being a Tyrone. They also have good chances of rapmaxxing.

Chad, white people are gods.

I pick Tyrone because I figure it would be so easy to run game on anybody since nobody expects you to say anything profound. I would just use a ton of filler words (like "fo sho", "ight", "bet", "for real" and "dead ass") so that it makes it easy to communicate.
You'll realize you don't even need to say profound things to get laid as a Tyrone. Frankly, "wanna go fuck somewhere you fat bitch ?" is the way to go to slay entire cities of prime JB.

id rather be chad because I'm already white

>People saying Tyrone
Retards

It ultimately depends on what type of women you want.
If you want decent, attractive women of ANY RACE: Chad.
If you want trashy, diseased, slutty, BLACK women: Tyrone.

Most of the guys on here I would bet are not attracted to black women. They are brainwashed by memes. Even though they are on a website that constantly informs them whites are the most desired race in dating...

Tyrone is only good for USA. Chad can go anywhere in the world.

Self-hating deathnik cucks like him and self-hating deathnik foids are all the same, and I hope they all get AIDS.
It's just a joke and you get this pissed lol, faggot.