Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Disputing common embarrassing myths of this forum

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
1. Chad only.
No women might want Chad Cheddarson, but will settle for normies.
2. Face isnt number one
Face is number one.
3. Most men are incels
Only below average men are incels
4. Inceldom is an increasing universal problem.
No, there might be more incels but that's because the population is growing as a whole, the men who are below average are still the trucels.
5. You are entiteled to your looks match, virgin foid, whatever and not volcel if you cant get them.
No, you are entiteld to your SMV match which normies get anyways.

As 30 year old trucel I want to set some these embarrassing belief held on this forum straight.
Lets add more as we think of them.

1. Tbf on this forum if you’re HTN you are pretty much chad. HTN is when you be more guaranteed to properly settle with a foid without beta buxxing.
2. Genetics & nt ofc for life. Face I guess for women but obviously that’s genetics.
3. 25-35% realistically for us Zoomers
4. Uhhh wrong. It is an increasing issue there was plenty of truecels that ascended before naturally.
5. SMV match for us is like dysgenic deformed landwhales. They may even SMV wrong

No, there might be more incels but that's because the population is growing as a whole, the men who are below average are still the trucels.
disagree

the % of men who are virgins in their late teens / early twenties is rising big time

Most of these are reasonable but yes why wouldn't we be entitled to a looksmatch gf as long as we contribute to society?

6. you can be normie and incel.
No, you're either not a normie and think too highly of yourself or you need to work on your social skills

disagree

the % of men who are virgins in their late teens / early twenties is rising big time
that might have more to do with the inflated value of women but Im not convinced they stay literal trucels their whole life or have no options to ascend ever.

Most of these are reasonable but yes why wouldn't we be entitled to a looksmatch gf as long as we contribute to society?
Womans value is worth more. If janitor is working for 10 hours he wlil still be paid less than Dr working 5 hours.

and 6. raping or sperging out on foids is not ascending

Womans value is worth more. If janitor is working for 10 hours he wlil still be paid less than Dr working 5 hours.
Why should a woman's value be worth more though? Do you think back when women worked in factories for less than 1 dollar an hour, or in medieval times when reproducing was essential and the average height was 5'5. Do you think then they thought women had more value? Value comes from worth/importance/power. A doctor makes more because he does a job that costs much more to train for, because there isn't as many doctors as there is janitors, and because of the ammount of education and specialty required. The conception within our society that a woman is automatically worth more than a man is a ridiculous modern conception that should be reversed along with feminism. Women should not have a priority of who they choose because they are "worth more" just by virtue of being born as a woman, calling the ideal of wanting looksmatches to be together "embarrassing" is just stupid.

Why should a woman's value be worth more though? Do you think back when women worked in factories for less than 1 dollar an hour, or in medieval times when reproducing was essential and the average height was 5'5. Do you think then they thought women had more value? Value comes from worth/importance/power. A doctor makes more because he does a job that costs much more to train for, because there isn't as many doctors as there is janitors, and because of the ammount of education and specialty required. The conception within our society that a woman is automatically worth more than a man is a ridiculous modern conception that should be reversed along with feminism. Women should not have a priority of who they choose because they are "worth more" just by virtue of being born as a woman, calling the ideal of wanting looksmatches to be together "embarrassing" is just stupid.

I believe that all of this aside the genetics even out in the end and normie man will end up with normie woman, equal in SMV. A decent looking womans SMV will probably be way higher than a mans looksmatch unless there is something really wrong with her, or the man has exorbitant wealth. Women are just more desirable than men, always have been.
You cant blame feminism, its the environment that allows for ideas to flourish. Its the environment that makes it so, not a set of ideas.

Last edited:
I believe that all of this aside the genetics even out in the end and normie man will end up with normie woman, equal in SMV. A decent looking womans SMV will probably be way higher than a mans looksmatch unless there is something really wrong with her. Women are just more desirable than men, always have been.
No it is not "always have been" that's bullshit, if you actually think women have more value than their looksmatch and society should stay that way you are a fucking moron.

1. Chad only.
No women might want Chad Cheddarson, but will settle for normies.
2. Face isnt number one
Face is number one.
3. Most men are incels
Only below average men are incels
5. You are entiteled to your looks match, virgin foid, whatever and not volcel if you cant get them.
No, you are entiteld to your SMV match which normies get anyways.

As 30 year old trucel I want to set some these embarrassing belief held on this forum straight.
Lets add more as we think of them.
good points.

People are by nature lazy and like to simplify the models they use to look at things like height > face etc. As your post shows things are not realistically represented in linear models. The more accurate models are actually multi variable with multiple inputs and thus multi dimensional.

Example I know a guy who was a bit shorter than me meaning he is 5'9'' but dude had the green hunter eyes people always post here and a Chad face(jaw,hair etc). Guess what?Even tall women and girls were leting him slay, both young and old. Thats just an example I guess of smv level not looksmatch because a tall foid want tall guys if it was based solely on looks match but smv match sounds correct o me.

I learnt a few years ago that problems are solved with multi dimensional multi linear think and not simple linear thinking thats the reason why they teach us maths although 90% of the stuff we will never ever need again in our daily practical lives. Its to try getting us to think possibly in multi dimensional terms and not just for simple answers.
Yes the 80/20 rule exists but that doesnt mean the foids dont settle for a guy in their smv level but then guys here say because of the 80/20 rule most men are incel but its not true because the foids STILL settle with their smv match

random GrAY giving dumb lectures jfl

seal-white-seal.gif
Tldr

Get BabySealPilled!!