Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disproving the Infamous "just try more bro" argument.

• Thread starter Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Start date
F

Friedrich Nietzsche

Greycel
Now before I begin I want to make a two disclaimers, if you have not tried a great many times, this may not apply to you given that a number of you on here can likely ascend if you try more; and if you don't have a friend/acquaintance who is of a higher than average social IQ, the reason I say this and not just 'Chad' is because the friend/ acquaintance does not have to be at the very top of the social Hierarchy, and in fact the analogy is a more effective argument if the friend/acquaintance is not.
Now here it is:

Average Non: "bro its just that you haven't tried with enough with enough women bro"
True: "I've tried with X number of women"
Average Non: "bro come back after you've done X more bro"
True: "well lets say I try one more and I take her home, that would mean X/X is my success rate"
Average Non: "oh shit your right" (not really)

the weight of this argument of course greatly depends upon the 'X' values but there it is.

Secondly is if you go to or have gone to social events, or any social interaction that could end with meeting a mate,
and you have made attempts at a rate equalling that or greater than the amount of attempts of a friend or acquaintance
that is successful with women has made, you can use this to show that it is in fact not the number of attempts.

After writing this I realised not everyone here and likely the majority of people here don't have friends who are
capable with the opposite sex, but I am sure this can help at least some of the people that read this, or at the
very least give them some food for thought.

Trying is pointless if a foid doesnt show interest in you. Cold approach doesnt work because if she liked you you woulnt have to cold approach in the first place.

no clue what this thread is about but I'm sure 3 lines would've been enough to get the point through

Now before I begin I want to make a two disclaimers, if you have not tried a great many times, this may not apply to you given that a number of you on here can likely ascend if you try more; and if you don't have a friend/acquaintance who is of a higher than average social IQ, the reason I say this and not just 'Chad' is because the friend/ acquaintance does not have to be at the very top of the social Hierarchy, and in fact the analogy is a more effective argument if the friend/acquaintance is not.
Now here it is:

Average Non: "bro its just that you haven't tried with enough with enough women bro"
True: "well lets say I try one more and I take her home, that would mean X/X is my success rate"

the weight of this argument of course greatly depends upon the 'X' values but there it is.

Secondly is if you go to or have gone to social events, or any social interaction that could end with meeting a mate,
and you have made attempts at a rate equalling that or greater than the amount of attempts of a friend or acquaintance
that is successful with women has made, you can use this to show that it is in fact not the number of attempts.

After writing this I realised not everyone here and likely the majority of people here don't have friends who are
capable with the opposite sex, but I am sure this can help at least some of the people that read this, or at the
Hey nietzsche I read all your works
no clue what this thread is about but I'm sure 3 lines would've been enough to get the point through
This is my experience with most graycel threads

putting an effort is the ultimate cuckpilled thing.:feelsjuice:

Trying is pointless if a foid doesnt show interest in you. Cold approach doesnt work because if she liked you you woulnt have to cold approach in the first place.
Yeah, it's a shame a lot of guys emasculate themselves for years trying over and over just to get to the same place they were at the beginning.
Well if you didn't know what the thread is about then you wouldn't know It could be cut down to 3 lines, it's not exactly a huge read.

Last edited:
Now here it is:

A lot of incels don't try destroying the reputation of this community.

i read everything and i still have no solid idea what the fuck you are talking about.

X/X is obviously 1.
Also how does this disprove anything?