Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Disney's Aladdin live action movie will put an end to the SHITSKIN vs RICECEL debate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-

After this movie drops, being a shitskin will be infinitely superior to being a ricecel. I bet you shitskins will be having white GF's before no time.

That shitskin mogs the rice he is definitely much better looking.

The shitskin-ricecel war. Jfl.

But I'm half taíno, which is an Amerindian tribe, and Amerindians were Asian in the beginning.
So I'm shitskin ricecel the ultimate incel!

Holy fucking cope. This debate was already over like 30 years ago, started with Bruce Lee, then Jackie Chan, then Jet Li, then Donny Yen.

Curry are always portrayed as freaking clowns, look at Aziz Ansari and Kal Penn. Except than south Indian Senthil Ramamoorthy.

Nothing can save curries. It's so fucking over for us.

After this movie drops, being a shitskin will be infinitely superior to being a ricecel. I bet you shitskins will be having white GF's before no time.

COPE

Implying anyone with developed brain will watch this shit

I refuse to watch any movie that features will smith

Too late, The Harold and Kumar movies have already united ricecels and currycels.

Rice will win because they are taking over Hollywood
Too late, The Harold and Kumar movies have already united ricecels and currycels.

United them in inceldom.

ricecels mog shitskins (curries). Only top 1% off shitskins mog top 1% of rice. They have whiter skin and better rep. This debate ended long ago. But ricecels still like to keep blaming the media even though they have people like bruce lee and jackie chan and all those martial arts movies. What do curries have again?

subhuma = shubhuman, chad = chad, doesen't mater the race

ricecels mog shitskins (curries). Only top 1% off shitskins mog top 1% of rice. They have whiter skin and better rep. This debate ended long ago. But ricecels still like to keep blaming the media even though they have people like bruce lee and jackie chan and all those martial arts movies. What do curries have again?
Rice culture is also popular in the west while curry culture is not.

Not sure about this. I'm a shitskin ricecel. Either way of who's winning I will always get mogged

Aladdin is played by an Egyptian sand nigger, no one is gonna watch the movie.

True but only fatass rice women and some liberal hippie white women like kPop
Not talking about kpop. I'm talking about anime, video games, martial arts, food, electronics...etc

I taught there was a difference between Arabs and curries isn’t this actor Arab?