Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disney is fucking blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
D0e6bda6 8a3b 40c8 9788 b586b151223e
2d1075d6 3a2b 4e95 b94d 392889a6bbf9
Main qimg 5a9bdf4fbc3028d1fda549ab458afca1

I wonder why the male characters are drawn that way? Hmmmm..

nice shill, jew

fuck Disney and fuck TV

It's funny how foids say Disney princesses have unrealistic standards when the only thing they have is not being landwhales. Meanwhile all the Chad princes have perfect jaws, are tall, white and ripped jfl at femoids

Of course they are

Fuck man, Prince Eric looks like brownface enthusiast Justin Trudeau.

That's how handsome men look

Yeah Disney been dishing out brutal blackpills for decades.

It's funny how foids say Disney princesses have unrealistic standards when the only thing they have is not being landwhales. Meanwhile all the Chad princes have perfect jaws, are tall, white and ripped jfl at femoids
Cope, I don't really want to an advocate for foids talking points but the princesses are Stacy as fuck too lol. I'm sure there are stories with Quasimodos looksmatch getting Chad in the works though.

Last edited:
Cope, I don't really want to an advocate for foids talking points but the princesses are Stacy as fuck too lol. I'm sure there are stories with Quasimodos looksmatch getting Chad in the works though.
Cuck

Copeee

The white conqueror factor is legit, although these stories often originate outside of Disney. Pretty pathetic ngl, who gives a fuck about Disney either way. Real life is where the blackpill is at.

View attachment 152726

The white conqueror factor is legit, although these stories often originate outside of Disney. Pretty pathetic ngl, who gives a fuck about Disney either way. Real life is where the blackpill is at.
The only job of a princess is sex, reproduction and status, of course she has to be good looking. A prince has to rule and do many things, his looks are irrelevant

View attachment 152726

Who gives a fuck? Girls are brainwashed from age 0 to correlate high status male ("prince") with being a chad. And when all your family is calling you a princes from day 1, getting somebody less than a chad is a failure.

Even the animated classics hate uglycels

Who gives a fuck? Girls are brainwashed from age 0 to correlate high status male ("prince") with being a chad. And when all your family is calling you a princes from day 1, getting somebody less than a chad is a failure.
Foids are raised to reject subhumans on sight, it is over for 80% of men

Disney confirms JBW theory. Even Aladdin has his skin whitened towards the end when he gets the princess.

Would you date her?

Golden-Ratio-4-e1468511519542.jpg

Hunchback of Notre Dame is the most blackpilled of them all.

Quasimodo is super smart, retard strong, is a literal superhero singing his balls off. He is an all around amazing person.

Esmerelda is about fucking the middle manager handsome literal white knight dude.

Also Frollo singing hellfire is all about him wanting to rape Esmerelda. She will be with him or she will die. Hellfire is the temptations of him to do the ultimate wrong. He frollics around with the scarf as if it were her panties. He smells it and rubs it on himself.

This is a children's film.

Last edited:
JFL Disney is a cancerous despicable fucking normie shithole.

That isn't true in their live action movies though. Don't know how many people saw it, but their 2004 film "Sleepover" was literally about an ugly Mexican getting with Chad by out maneuvering Stacy - a classic foid fantasy.

That isn't true in their live action movies though. Don't know how many people saw it, but their 2004 film "Sleepover" was literally about an ugly Mexican getting with Chad by out maneuvering Stacy - a classic foid fantasy.
I watched that movie because my favorite pop punk band Allister made a guest appearance there.

"We close our eyes, and dream!"

I watched that movie because my favorite pop punk band Allister made a guest appearance there.

"We close our eyes, and dream!"

Better reason than me. I watched the movie recently on Amazon Prime because wanted to see jailbait.

Better reason than me. I watched the movie recently on Amazon Prime because wanted to see jailbait.
JFL we all have our reasons bro. Don't sweat it.

Disney is severely blue pilled. They are a part of the problem of encouraging foid's hypergamy and unrealistic standards. Made for current and future Chads, Stacies, and normies. :feelsree:

Dysney bought the FBI, they are pretty fucking based ngl