Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Disney Blackpills

Status
Not open for further replies.
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Disney is filled with blatant Blackpills.
Download 2

Notice how the sidekick is always heavily mogged and how the males that are important in Disney movies are Chads

D757ae99f67a1918cd61f1a1af0f9a86

Dominant good looking Chang gets the girl

Mulan mulan 754656 780 440

Incel cannon fodder / comic relief, never a consideration for romantic feelings for main character.

Pocahontas tending to wounded John Smith

Main character cucking her own race of ethnics for a white Chad. Hypergamy.

Take the Disneypill.

JFL if you're not Gaston in 2018

Disney has convinced all girls that they are princesses and that they deserve white chads

I remember hating the main male characters in my teens because I absolutely could not relate at all to them. None of them had any redeeming qualities other than being a prince and good looking

Generations of foids grew up on this, then we wonder why they only want chad.

This shit is more harmful than all racism in old animated movies combined.
Note also how there actually has been a bit of a debate on this in later years - but only concerning the good looks of the female characters!

Harry Potter is also blackpilled

You forgot some other sidekick disneycels
Proxyduckduckgocom

415b00a18d56454d3cd1400b95300b8e

O TIMON AND PUMBAA facebook

4GQofNfyjIlbAILrkeDM19AuIa5

The only incel main character got cucked. QUASIMODO

All the death eaters and slytherins in the book were described as ugly. These are the main villains of the series. Incel Snape gets cucked by Chad James, Snape was bluepilled so he continued loving lily and thus her son that she made with Chad. He literally betabuxed for her son in the form of dying for Harry. Hermione dated Chad Cormac in 6th year and then in 7th year decided to go for incel Ron because he was the safe option, same thing with Harry's wife, she dated BBC Tyrone and then settled for Harry. That's all the examples I can think of rn.

All the death eaters and slytherins in the book were described as ugly. These are the main villains of the series. Incel Snape gets cucked by Chad James, Snape was bluepilled so he continued loving lily and thus her son that she made with Chad. He literally betabuxed for her son in the form of dying for Harry. Hermione dated Chad Cormac in 6th year and then in 7th year decided to go for incel Ron because he was the safe option, same thing with Harry's wife, she dated BBC Tyrone and then settled for Harry. That's all the examples I can think of rn.
It’s over for fictioncels

Lol many incels still believe in disney love though. They assume that a woman can truly love them as sub8 species. JFL.

Qusimodo is literally cucktiers

I remember reading this interview with John Kricfalusi where The Hunchback of Notre Dame was brought up; he said his niece saw the movie and loved it.

John asked, "But weren't you sad the hunchback didn't get to be with his love?"
She replied, "No! He's ugly!"

Then at the end of the movie a little girl comes out of nowhere to be the hunchback's consolation prize.

Know your place

Last edited:
Brutal blackpill indeed.

JFL if you arent 1990sdisneycartoonmaxxing

I love Disney movies but it's the truth.
Note also how there actually has been a bit of a debate on this in later years - but only concerning the good looks of the female characters!

Of course.

Alladin also did PUA when he got the lamp and wished for wealth so he could pretend to be a prince.

Disney was ahead of it's time.

Written by a foid. Yuck. Belongs in the trash of shit novels because of it.

BuT hAvEnT yOu SeEn ThE bEaUtY aNd ThE bEaSt??

LIKE FIRE

HELLFIRE

True. Never thought of that. But Malfoy is good looking and so was Voldemort before he split his soul. Harry statusmaxxed Ginny probably would have paid Harry no attention if he wasnt the boy who lived.

Alladin also did PUA when he got the lamp and wished for wealth so he could pretend to be a prince.

Disney was ahead of it's time.
Good catch, that’s a blackpill. He had to statusmax to get the girl, as she wouldn’t want anything to do with a poor man. Hypergamy.

Wonder if females were dumb enough to take them Disney movies seriously and if that is why many of them go for chads all the time.

Its always "prince charming" that ends up winning over the betabuxx (dwarfs) in (((snow white)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back