Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disney adults are so cringe and pathetic that even normies despise them

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
disney-adults-with-cinderella-castle.jpg

frog.jpg

pooh.jpg

me-at-castle-.png

The name is self explanatory, Disney adults are people over 18 who obsess over Disney like your little cousin. They have watched the movies countless of times, know all the songs, own a lot of merchandise, get excited for new Disney movies and reboots (CONSOOM) and do trips to Disneyland whenever they have the opportunity. This is not normal. I don't say that adults have to be serious all the time and only enjoy adult movies but obsessing over Disney and not being ashamed of that is honestly very weird and shows immaturity no matter if you have a good career, a family or other "adulting" stuff. It's fine to enjoy Disney stuff but wearing a fucking Minnie Mouse tiara, wanting to drink tea with the princesses at Disneyland or that your entire wardrobe looks like a kindergarten teacher outfit it's not.

Disney adults are so cringe than even normies find them cringe, there are even some articles on very normie sites where they criticize or just make fun of Disney adults for their weird behavior and obsessions. Also dunno why there seems to be a correlation between being a Disney adult and being obese, no kidding many fat foids I've met were really into Disney and wore jumpers with Disney character drawings to campus or had a Disney phone wallpaper. Have some dignity and keep your "guilty" pleasures in the closet goddamit kek.

I wasn't aware of these individuals until recently, I always thought the act of "going to Disneyland" was mostly something done by parents or people who dont really give a shit about disney stuff just as a status symbol

it's a nice place
too bad the food is shit, and the prices are high

it's a nice place
too bad the food is shit, and the prices are high
I went to Disneyland Paris some years ago with school (middle school final year trip) and it was so much fun. We went in March so we didn't have many queues and could go to the rides many times. Agreed the food is so bad and expensive but the school gave us meal tickets so we didn't care.

so their like weebs but with disney instead of anime

99% of the time anyone over 20 at a theme park looks out of shape and 10 years older than they are.

Yet these foids still manage to have guys falling at their feet and have taken dick.

disney-adults-with-cinderella-castle.jpg

frog.jpg

pooh.jpg

me-at-castle-.png

The name is self explanatory, Disney adults are people over 18 who obsess over Disney like your little cousin. They have watched the movies countless of times, know all the songs, own a lot of merchandise, get excited for new Disney movies and reboots (CONSOOM) and do trips to Disneyland whenever they have the opportunity. This is not normal. I don't say that adults have to be serious all the time and only enjoy adult movies but obsessing over Disney and not being ashamed of that is honestly very weird and shows immaturity no matter if you have a good career, a family or other "adulting" stuff. It's fine to enjoy Disney stuff but wearing a fucking Minnie Mouse tiara, wanting to drink tea with the princesses at Disneyland or that your entire wardrobe looks like a kindergarten teacher outfit it's not.

Disney adults are so cringe than even normies find them cringe, there are even some articles on very normie sites where they criticize or just make fun of Disney adults for their weird behavior and obsessions. Also dunno why there seems to be a correlation between being a Disney adult and being obese, no kidding many fat foids I've met were really into Disney and wore jumpers with Disney character drawings to campus or had a Disney phone wallpaper. Have some dignity and keep your "guilty" pleasures in the closet goddamit kek.
I find many of them are LTN/nearcel tier; perhaps that fantasy of being more near the level of a magical Chadlite entices them... :feelsclown:

A way to cope while still being bluepilled. :feelshehe:

I'm not going to drop dimes on Disneyland like a cuck but I do watch the shows to see how they're trying to indoctrinate the youth into racemixing

Ponytailhearts

I'm not going to drop dimes on Disneyland like a cuck but I do watch the shows to see how they're trying to indoctrinate the youth into racemixing

View attachment 663960
I remember in Phineas and Ferb the white hispanic girl Isabella simped for Phineas kek and she ignored Baljeet the currycel and Ferb the autistcel. Early blackpills.

I remember in Phineas and Ferb the white hispanic girl Isabella simped for Phineas kek and she ignored Baljeet the currycel and Ferb the autistcel. Early blackpills.
Ferb was too aloof, I think she sensed his disinterest (Ferb prob is fucking Vanessa Doofenshmirtz he's an ultimate Chad) whereas she can sense Phineas' latent attraction to her.
Baljeet

Baljeet seems like he might be gay, can we really get mad at Isabella for sensing this and going after the only boy who'd actually marry her?

Genetic dead ends and IT members.

They still SMVmog us by infinity
Clown soyciety