Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disingenuous far-left cucks denying Cruz was bullied

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Or just being an apologist for it, claiming he was the bully, etc.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/r...land-teens-for-bullying-nikolas-cruz-10221533

(Scroll down to see a pic of the dude, DEFINITE cuck lol) The evidence that he was the bully? Because as a pre-teen he threw an apple at another pre-teen future roastie; i.e. stupid shit that we've all done at that age. Now, Cruz was a diagnosed autist and clearly had issues, but these "brave survivors" of the shooting and all these leftist cucks acting as if Cruz just randomly decided to shoot up a school one day for no reason are full of shit. As fucking usual.

The truth about Cruz and the bullying? For starters:

"Someone could have approached a faculty member, a guidance counselor, a teacher and said, ‘This kid gets bullied a lot, someone should do something,’ ” said student Manolo Alvarez, 17, who had history class with Cruz. “I regret definitely not saying anything.”

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

Lots in there from Cruz's former friend as well for those interested. Oh and OF COURSE professional roasties like Samantha Bee were sure to mention the Trump hat and racial slurs he allegedly made online on its show for obvious reasons.

Cucks, feminists, and their dishonesty and hypocrisy simply know no bounds.

God damn it, now I want to go ER on numales...

Normies don't want to admit that social ostracization drove ER and NC to do what they did because they have all ostracized someone at some point.

This guy had a girlfriend. He's not incel therefore he can burn in hell.

Who the fuck cares.
He was a Norman who got cucked.

I mean there’s video evidence that he was ostracised ffs.

Normies don't want to admit that social ostracization drove ER and NC to do what they did because they have all ostracized someone at some point.

It’s true. They deny it because they know they would be targets.

It’s true. They deny it because they know they would be targets.
No, they deny it because they don't want to acknowledge that their actions could have easily driven someone to madness and resulted in the deaths of several people. Normies will do anything to avoid facing the fact that they are bad people.

And yet funnily normies were the first to be posting all the "anti-bullying" shit and going to the rallies a few years back. Of course, it's because when they say they're "against bullying" they really just mean slut-shaming and various other kinds of "bullying" towards femoids. They don't give a rat's ass about nerdy incels, i.e. 98% of actual bullying victims. In fact many of them are quite happy to partake in that.

That, and it is/was about virtue signalling, as usual.

And yet funnily normies were the first to be posting all the "anti-bullying" shit and going to the rallies a few years back. Of course, it's because when they say they're "against bullying" they really just mean slut-shaming and various other kinds of "bullying" towards femoids. They don't give a rat's ass about nerdy incels, i.e. 98% of actual bullying victims. In fact many of them are quite happy to partake in that.

That, and it is/was about virtue signalling, as usual.
B-b-but Amanda Todd :^(