Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disheveled Cooncel Begs His Latina Hostage For a Kiss

funny when blacks make relationship advice videos
its like curries giving advice on sports

that was kinda cute pure suifuel

funny when blacks make relationship advice videos
its like curries giving advice on sports

RNA is the key, dear fellowcel.

You thought blacks couldn't be betabux simp doofuses? Think again

You thought blacks couldn't be betabux simp doofuses? Think again
Tons of cucked blacks nowadays especially the university educated ones. The more educated the more cucjed

Tons of cucked blacks nowadays especially the university educated ones. The more educated the more cucjed
Yup, college is a little soy factory of only CHADS and betas, if you are just a normal dude or incel you won't even make. the first black president was a cucked beta married to an ugly gorilla armed she-boon

Yup, college is a little soy factory of only CHADS and betas, if you are just a normal dude or incel you won't even make. the first black president was a cucked beta married to an ugly gorilla armed she-boon
Cope tbh, many neuro typical normies had gfs when I was in college, it was complete ragefuel

Being a betabuxx doesn’t look that bad. She’s above his league.

Being a betabuxx doesn’t look that bad. She’s above his league.
I often think the hate thrown at betabuxers is cope tbh

seems much better than being incel

I often think the hate thrown at betabuxers is cope tbh

seems much better than being incel
Indeed, sex once every bluemoon with someone you’re attracted to is better than nothing. Just gotta pay for extra stuff and you’re already doing that if you live alone. I wouldn’t mind it

I wish death to all niggers and nigger worshippers.