Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disgusting twitter whore drops atomic blackpill on coping normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Is that an account of a real femoid? Looks like someone from this forum is typing those.

must be a pretty impressive LARP because that’s account has thousands of normie followers. But I unfortunately doubt that it’s a LARP

must be a pretty impressive LARP because that’s account has thousands of normie followers. But I unfortunately doubt that it’s a LARP

Yea, that's what I think too, but anyway, even if it's a larp, he is doing a good job blackpilling normies.

Good. I wish more roasties were this honest. I hate hypocrites.

These whores deserve the worst death

She should rot for months or years

So women deserve, are owed, and are entitled to all that but you as a man "AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!!!"

And you gotta check your toxic masculinity too, JFL foids are meme gender.

I always enjoy natural and unadulterated blackpills, they are always fresh.
Good. I wish more were this honest. I hate hypocrites.
Acknowledged Op. Heard you loud & clear.
So women deserve, are owed, and are entitled to all that but you as a man "AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!!!"

And you gotta check your toxic masculinity too, JFL foids are meme gender.
I hope they continue to show their true colors out in the open like this. It might just wake a few people up.

It'll wake up a lot more.
Yeah it’s inconvenient but she’s right.

Also, telling girls to practice hypergamy is like telling plants to practice photosynthesis.. theyre already doing it regardless lol they don’t have to be told to

Also, she posted a dickpill
View attachment 84934
"Every woman deserves Earth shattering sex with a man she’s insanely physically attracted to. Every day."

Also men deemed unfit for foids animalistic brains deserves nothing! and you cannot complain either....... :soy::soy::soy:
This is what foids actually believe, meanwhile inkels are the entitled ones.

She's real hombre.

Last edited:
I want ww3 now to end this gay world

I understand why black men such as Chris Brown are so violent and deadbeat. The whores they slept with deserve it. You need to whip these hoes in line.

oh man... that fucking barber got a free BMW for being a chad... fuck my life

:soy:Just study and work hard then the girls will chase you. Brb 6ft4 barber fucks your post prime girl that hardly ever puts out and she buys him a car. Why because looks are everything.

I hope they continue to show their true colors out in the open like this. It might just wake a few people up.
Come on man not all women are like that

I understand why black men such as Chris Brown are so violent and deadbeat. The whores they slept with deserve it. You need to whip these hoes in line.
It was a dark day when I finally understood why women beaters like Chris Brown do what they do.

I’ve seen her before.

Not sure if anybody said it before but...It's over!

It really won't.

Cucks will encourage the behaviour and even reward women for bringing out their inate nature.

Then if they're owed sex, then I should have the right to get a hot prime JB teen from the streets, kidnap her, hole her up, and fuck her daily.

But no joke, shit like this is going to be legalized. Rape should be rightfully a direct counter to this.

I really hope it's a troll account, if it's not then someone should just shoot her

19 cm taller then me

6 fucking 4

wtf is this insanity well, i saw a father of a legit GENCEL in the past that was 2,10m ala 6 8 but ugly , guess what his son inherited? ...

Irredeemable pig.

Atleast she's honest about it.

Stop saying is fake fucking cucks, even if it is let it spread.

I hope she is real and more whores open their mouth

Stop saying is fake fucking cucks, even if it is let it spread.

I hope she is real and more whores open their mouth

Well a lot of people on this forum are low IQ as fuck. I don't know if its real or not (suspect its real) but if some low IQ fucktard uggo on this site thinks its fake....just tweet her....just contact her via her DM.....its that easy. Oh I forgot, most here are too "high-inhibition" to even tweet her. Makes me think of what @FACEandLMS said, most people here are too afraid to even place an order with a cashier at McDonald's...LOL.

Last edited: