Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disgusting twitter whore drops atomic blackpill on coping normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

The MSTOW normie COPE

The ATOMIC blackpill

And a bonus

@LittleBoy this is the whore I wasn talking about

And you fellas think I was being hyperbolic when I lamented that Toronto womyn demand 7ft tall men!

AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
Never forget, never forgive

AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
AWALT!!!
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy

Yeah it’s inconvenient but she’s right.

Also, telling girls to practice hypergamy is like telling plants to practice photosynthesis.. theyre already doing it regardless lol they don’t have to be told to

Also, she posted a dickpill
1A24C407 0ADF 4063 968B 52693D70F9FA

Last edited:
Finance/Business Coach| Life Coach| Relationship Strategist|DM to book consultation

Successful career for a female in Current Year.

The MSTOW normie COPE

The ATOMIC blackpill

And a bonus

I'd have beaten her senseless if she bought a man a car with my money. I'm not opposed to violence to control females. After all, it's violence at the end of the day which gives law and order it's teeth.

I hope they continue to show their true colors out in the open like this. It might just wake a few people up.

"Every woman deserves Earth shattering sex with a man she’s insanely physically attracted to. Every day."

Also men deemed unfit for foids animalistic brains deserves nothing! and you cannot complain either....... :soy::soy::soy:

I wish someone would shoot that bitch

Every woman deserves Earth shattering sex with a man she’s insanely physically attracted to. Every day.
This is what foids actually believe, meanwhile inkels are the entitled ones.

How ironic the MGTOW pushes the Alpha fucks and betabuxx ideology hard but always seems to downplay it in most situation.
They are accepting only half of the reality.

at least she's an honest whore

Before you guys go calling blacks volcels this is what many of us have to deal with in some shape or form. Women with unreasonably high standards and demands to not be questioned.

JFL @ the 6'4 barber and hotel owner its over for me

This is a shining example of a low IQ thot

And this is some ugly sheboon aswell

Black feeeeemayales....just lol.....you've already lost if you are dating one. Black women are the least likely to get married. bitch's dad is probably in jail (statistically speaking)

LOFL....shes a whore in South Florida....

whore.jpg

Cv94wXKUEAANr2l.jpg

Last edited:
must be a troll account

Black feeeeemayales....just lol.....you've already lost if you are dating one. Black women are the least likely to get married. bitch's dad is probably in jail (statistically speaking)

whore.jpg

Cv94wXKUEAANr2l.jpg
:feelsrope:

whore.jpg

Cv94wXKUEAANr2l.jpg
and women have it hard, apparently

whore.jpg

Cv94wXKUEAANr2l.jpg
who would be stupid enough to buy this ugly troll a bentley? @mylifeistrash are you seeing this shit?

Refreshing to see a foid show her true self, most likely horrifying for male normie cucks though lul.

Also JFL at all the retards who spent money on this sheboon.

Gotta be an elaborate troll

This is a shining example of a low IQ thot
They're all like that, low IQ or otherwise.
Yeah it’s inconvenient but she’s right.

Also, telling girls to practice hypergamy is like telling plants to practice photosynthesis.. theyre already doing it regardless lol they don’t have to be told to

Also, she posted a dickpill
View attachment 84934
Just LOL at this thot claiming that "men aren't that complex". Projecting much? I'm sure she meant that women aren't that complex.

The only thing women want is a male model. That's it. Men, on the other hand, have much more varied and complex sexual taste than that. There are men that like fat foids, skinny foids, ethnic foids, white foids, foids with round faces, with long faces, ugly foids, pretty foids, etc.

Also, men have countless fetishes, which means their sexual appetite is remarkably varied. But, femoids don't have fetishes. They just want Chad and no one else. Literally every bitch on the planet wants the same type of guy. No exceptions. They're comically simple creatures, and not complex at all. MEN are the complex gender!

Last edited:

The MSTOW normie COPE

The ATOMIC blackpill

And a bonus

Even as an incel, I wouldn't consider fuck this nasty black woman who looks like gorilla and is darker than wesley snipes

Moneymaxing = being able to paying high tier prostitutes. It's a cope. It will not get you real love.

Wtf she isnt even goodlooking, if you are going to betabuxx at least get a decent foid
And you fellas think I was being hyperbolic when I lamented that Toronto womyn demand 7ft tall men!
Wtf this is why I keep seeing giants downtown.....

I always enjoy natural and unadulterated blackpills from the whore's mouth, they are always fresh.