Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Disgusting tranny neo vagina full of ball sweat, dick cheese and poo

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

"
Because the neovagina is not self cleaning, both smegma (dick cheese) and viscous apocrine gland sweat (ball funk) will be produced inside of the cavity profusely. This results in a festering trench of bacteria that reeks of the most overpowering body odor stench imaginable.

The fecal smell is often the result of a neovaginal fistula. Sex reassignment surgery is performed in a very thin area between the rectum and the prostate, and the trauma of the surgery can cause holes to tear in the thin flesh between the two, leading to stool making its way from the intestines into the wound. Damage to the pelvic floor muscles due to the surgery can also cause permanent incontinence.

Furthermore, some trannies opt for what is known as a sigmoid neovagina, meaning part of the colon is removed and transplanted into the cavity. This will continue to make intestinal mucus and serve as a gut biome for bacteria. The transplanted portion of colon, exposed to the open air, will continuously manufacture small fecal particles due to the presence of foreign bodies, leading to a reprehensible and lingering miasma."

1710531973708488m

I scrolled all the way down. I refuse to see this.

I scrolled all the way down. I refuse to see this.
It's disgusting but we need to spread the message to prevent certain incels here from going down the tranny pipeline.

I will fucking hurt irl you for making me see this

Yooo who leaked @Biowaste Removal nudes brooo ewww

I wish we lived in a time where we thrown people in the metal Institution for thinking they were born in the opposite sex

Wtf why would you post this

Disgusting mental illness

I wish we lived in a time where we thrown people in the metal Institution for thinking they were born in the opposite sex
it'd be easier to just exterminate them (in GTA) imo, that way they aren't a continuous drain on the system

they need brain surgery not that :feelspuke:

it'd be easier to just exterminate them (in GTA) imo, that way they aren't a continuous drain on the system
Should we really be angry at the troon's and not at the people that put this idea in their heads I think those people should be exterminated in GTA you should do some history actual history not crap Boomers feed you and learn what the Nazis did when they were burning books look into the type of books they were burning and you will realize that there was a reason why things have happened

I knew they were disgusting, but this is just crossing a new fucking line.

Should we really be angry at the troon's and not at the people that put this idea in their heads I think those people should be exterminated in GTA you should do some history actual history not crap Boomers feed you and learn what the Nazis did when they were burning books look into the type of books they were burning and you will realize that there was a reason why things have happened
They need to be lobotomized for their own safety.

International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

When you catch a whiff of a troon's neovagina

Tf? i need to bleach my eyes after reading all of this.

Even normie, chads put their dick inside the trannies neo vagina:dafuckfeels:

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS TO THEMSELVES WHAT THE FUCK???

Where do you even go from here. No wonder they all fucking rope I'd rope too if that shit happened to me.

I thought there was going to be spoiler tag. Why?

DNW DNW
DNW
DNW
DNW
DNW
DNW
DNW
DNW

Holy fucking shit my eyes
View attachment 1092624

"
Because the neovagina is not self cleaning, both smegma (dick cheese) and viscous apocrine gland sweat (ball funk) will be produced inside of the cavity profusely. This results in a festering trench of bacteria that reeks of the most overpowering body odor stench imaginable.

The fecal smell is often the result of a neovaginal fistula. Sex reassignment surgery is performed in a very thin area between the rectum and the prostate, and the trauma of the surgery can cause holes to tear in the thin flesh between the two, leading to stool making its way from the intestines into the wound. Damage to the pelvic floor muscles due to the surgery can also cause permanent incontinence.

Furthermore, some trannies opt for what is known as a sigmoid neovagina, meaning part of the colon is removed and transplanted into the cavity. This will continue to make intestinal mucus and serve as a gut biome for bacteria. The transplanted portion of colon, exposed to the open air, will continuously manufacture small fecal particles due to the presence of foreign bodies, leading to a reprehensible and lingering miasma."
fucki shitng

"ToTaLlY NoRmAl AnD NoT A MeNtAl IlLnEsS!":soy::foidSoy:

We need to become the monster the world needs.
the walking dead rick GIF

Remember that there are people who want this done to children.