Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disgusting nigger loving whore raped n killed by niggers

Nothing of value was lost (in roblox pvp server)

She was in a club drinking with niggers before she left with them and got fucked and killed

F3D6A08B D381 4F05 A6DF 90D9B4AC1F53F9E1B2E1 E8E9 491B BE59 06E7897B4811

It’s said she was anally raped jfl

This is what she looked like, ngl she looks like every basic bitch I see in college
5CD637FE 92D3 456F 8516 1C824E1429FC

Jfl

Not all black men are niggers tbh. Like Kanye west is a respectable man.

BASED
I hate coal burning whores

View attachment 699575
That is one of the most depressing pictures I have seen in my life, the entire family looks like it was attacked by vampires that sucked the life out of them. Look at the two men on the right, they look dejected, and grandpa looks like he suddenly developed cancer.

I hate women but nigger loving women piss me off even more
Have you heard of Kamala Harris?

Willie Brown only fucks white foids now, seriously:

I couldn’t care less about sorority foids. :feelscomfy:

based as fuck, we should free him. The girl probably called him nigger, and was racist

mirin those porchmonkey apes

Probably more then getting killed.
Way more. Foids love that shit. Their brains are designed to get turned on by being dominated and humiliated by large muscular men like these niggers.

Last edited:
Way more. Foids love that shit. Their brains are designed to get turned on being dominated and humiliated by large muscular men like these niggers.
The question is what gone happend to the nigs once there out of jail? Granted they'll be there for at least a decade or 2.

The question is what gone happend to the nigs once there out of jail? Granted they'll be there for at least a decade or 2.
They'll get parole within a year after BLM does a few riots. Within 3 they'll have upped their score again.

Good riddance

Just a reminder that she’d probably do it again jfl. I hate women.

:feelshaha: His superpower is to disappear. Poor kid though.
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. He's gonna grow up and do the same thing, and it will go on and on until the last black genes have been bred out of his descendants as they fuck only white women.

I bet they just consensually gangbanged her, she got annoying, so they ditched her. She then ran into traffic because dumb toilet.