Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disgusting discrimination against men in the job market, yet we still obliterate them financially

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
requirements_required_by_gender-1.png

ted_20101025.png

JFL @ every single law and quota working in your favour and you still manage to make less money :feelskek: Just get the fuck out of here. Women and men are not equal, and its pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain which gender is the superior one

women workers are jokes. All the women I've worked with are lazy and try to get men to do everything for them. They lack the ability to just do work on their own.

women workers are jokes. All the women I've worked with are lazy and try to get men to do everything for them. They lack the ability to just do work on their own.

Women wouldnt get anywhere past a gas station clerk in a free market, without quotas forcibly taking away jobs from superior men and giving them away to women as part of some communist charity

Women are inferior, men are superior

Women are inferior, men are superior

They are not humans like us and should be treated as property / pets. The father should have ownership of the foid until 16, then she can be married off to a suitable husband at which point he becomes the owner

the only ones who works like they should are old women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back