Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Disgusted by metrosexual chads

C

CoolestBean1

Greycel
The only thing more annoying than the stereotypical basketball jock chads are the skinny metrosexuals who do theater/art/music and seem to CONSTANTLY have foids hanging off of them. They put no effort into their physique and yet they reap all the rewards. Is it just my school? Is this a new phenomenon?

This one dude I'm sorta friends with (probably just using me to make himself look better) is just awkwardly tall and lanky, he acts kinda gay tbh, but because he's in a band and does theater he it literally surrounded by females all the time. 8/10 girlfriends, hookups, freshman girls always clinging to him. Meanwhile I actually make an actual effort to bulk up and be fit and no foid wants to be near me. Worst part is that I have to watch it all happen, knowing I'm powerless to change anything.

I'm sure a few decades ago he would've been bullied, but somehow faggy lanky guys like him are top shit now. What's even the fucking point anymore.

Dude me too, the gays always have it easy, and they mog me to Oblivion. Back in middle school, the two gays ALWAYS sat with the girls and could talk to them. And the funny part is that straight people like me get called gay as an insult by the same people...
This is going in my signature

It's just looks bro.

If he had the same personality, characteristics and hobbies, but was ugly, he'd be just like you.

The only thing more annoying than the stereotypical basketball jock chads are the skinny metrosexuals who do theater/art/music and seem to CONSTANTLY have foids hanging off of them. They put no effort into their physique and yet they reap all the rewards. Is it just my school? Is this a new phenomenon?

This one dude I'm sorta friends with (probably just using me to make himself look better) is just awkwardly tall and lanky, he acts kinda gay tbh, but because he's in a band and does theater he it literally surrounded by females all the time. 8/10 girlfriends, hookups, freshman girls always clinging to him. Meanwhile I actually make an actual effort to bulk up and be fit and no foid wants to be near me. Worst part is that I have to watch it all happen, knowing I'm powerless to change anything.

I'm sure a few decades ago he would've been bullied, but somehow faggy lanky guys like him are top shit now. What's even the fucking point anymore.
Theatre people dance a lot, so they're strong and fit even if they don't look it (knew a guy who was like 300 lbs, most of it fat, but learned to do flips n shit cause of theatre). Also the whole "theatre Chad" is really popular cause it makes guys look emotionally open and sentimental along with more intellectual, which foids can use to brag about how good they are even if they don't really care about it

8bkaiz1.png
7753765496_bf397a785e_b.jpg

Chad is a chad boyo, they always win, either they are metrosexuals or cavemen.

face > x, y, z

The one on the right will destroy the cuck on the left.
It's not about a wrestling match. The cuck on the left is a supermodel, just to let you know, he already statusmogs/moneymogs the guy on the right into oblivion.