Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Disfigured dogpilled woman with skinless face fucks Brad

Would you stay with her?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-

A Texas student left badly disfigured after two dogs she was hired to care for bit her 800 times says she wasn't sure her boyfriend would want to stay with her afterwards.

Jacqueline Durand, 22, said she immediately feared her injuries would end her relationship with boyfriend Nathan, 24, after she was attacked two days before Christmas last year - but that he instantly vowed to stay with her.

Speaking to CBS News journalist David Begnaud on an Instagram livestream Wednesday, Durand recalled: 'I think (the attack) has grown us even closer.

'I was skeptical if he was going to stay with me. I asked him straight up, "Do you still want to be with me,? I've changed forever", and he said "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Look, I'm going to go ahead and say it - she was trying to fuck those dogs and the dogs retaliated. JUST LOOK AT THESE STATEMENTS

Pray tell, how do dogs take off someone's jeans? She got naked to fuck them and the dogs weren't having it. Even the writer knew it. Why else would they write "allegedly"? They know they're writing bullshit, but that's the bullshit story they were told. Really? The dogs took off all her clothes by themselves? Her panties and bra as well? C'mon. She stripped naked.

White people's endless infatuation with dogs is one of our biggest weaknesses. I just don't get it.

Wake up
Go on incels is
Dogpi dogpilled again
Day ruined
@proudweeb

"B-b-but the dog pill is a fake and retarded theory."

White people's endless infatuation with dogs is one of our biggest weaknesses. I just don't get it.
You guys have dog dna or some shit idk why you guys like them so much

White people will always have an uncanny affinity for animals, since they themselves are nasty animals.

Now she looks how women envision us.

He's now guaranteed he doesn't need to worry about monkeybranching.

And still without half her face the whore still smv mogs all of us to hell and back :lul:
She could walk into any nightclub in the United States and walk out with a partner in under 3 minutes.

Now she looks how women envision us.

He's now guaranteed he doesn't need to worry about monkeybranching.
Haha true that. She was to cucked to hurt the dogs :feelskek:

"B-b-but the dog pill is a fake and retarded theory."
only bluepilled cucks disregard it. If horses were as common as dogs, the same thing would be happening.