Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disease faced rostie friendzoned by chad takes it out on incels (video)

looks like the female uglier jefferey dahmer crossdressing i would still fuck though:cool:
Me too. She knows thirsty guys will still be all over her no matter how hideous she makes herself. I think these weird feminazi sluts get off to making men feel disgusted while they fuck them.

she's hideous under society's standards
but i'd still stick my dick in her without question

Attachments

• 1524930021197.png
    1524930021197.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 68
My pre watch comment: Holy fuck is this cunt ugly. Ill leave my post watch comment shortly.
I would do her. There are no women incels.

Why is it always these 4 eyed disgusting subhuman femoids the ones that make fun of incels? I rarley if ever see stacies taking time out of their day to make fun of male virgins.

Even on IncelTears, the frequent members are fat ugly women like MRAGGAN. Seems like some major insecurity projection going on here, or maybe it's a subconscious urge to damage control and shame since they realize we're right lmao.

she probably looks a lot better without those horrible glasses

would marry if virgin

EDIT: NVM just saw her with a fucking mustache, christ....

she probably looks a lot better without those horrible glasses

would marry if virgin
tbh yeah. If she was a virgin and fixed herself up a bit.

I would tie up and decapitate that bitch with a rusty dull box cutter so she felt every second of it and when she begs me to die ill tell her "men dont owe you anything you cunt"

I think she has an ok one. But it was a picture from a long time ago.
yeah just checked her instagram, with a little bit of weekly cardio she could really bust is out the frame body wise

yeah just checked her instagram, with a little bit of weekly cardio she could really bust is out the frame body wise
I'd take it. But it can't happen because she's probably been chad dicked multiple hundreds of times.