Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disease faced rostie friendzoned by chad takes it out on incels (video)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
My pre watch comment: Holy fuck is this cunt ugly. Ill leave my post watch comment shortly.

My pre watch comment: Holy fuck is this cunt ugly. Ill leave my post watch comment shortly.
Lol. I'm only 2 minutes in myself.

Watched only 5 seconds and I couldn't handle the cringe.
How do you guys find these small channels anyways?

Lol. I'm only 2 minutes in myself.
Oh. My. God. Cant they come up with any kind of original opinion or theory on us? This is just regurgitated femshit meme content and reheated cuck tears crap.

Side comment, that frumpy house frau doesnt have enough tits to be wearing that shirt.

her male equivalent offed himself a week after he was born

Oh. My. God. Cant they come up with any kind of original opinion or theory on us? This is just regurgitated femshit meme content and reheated cuck tears crap.
They don't have the ability to form an original thought. And they only focus on things that confirm their bias. That's why they are so stupid and keep repeating the same nonsense that was debunked hundreds of times already.

We don't owe women free healthcare, free contraceptives, welfare and hiring quotas. Women belong in a man's kitchen and bedroom.

She looks like the retard offspring of fred and rosemary west

she's mad that Chad wont touch her disease ridden roast beef cunt

Cunt only has 152 subscribers. Most of her views will come from this forum.

I've seen ethnic females that are uglier.

is it sentient?

Volcel if you wouldnt fuck.

I honestly can't fathom the kind of sheltered life one would have to live in order to be able to dismiss an entire group of people without consequence, cry victim, and still feel entitled to chads. It absolutely blows my fucking mind.

We need to search her looksmatch in this forum, come on boyo she's ugly we are ugly too.

We need to search her looksmatch in this forum, come on boyo she's ugly we are ugly too.

I got 1 minute 40 seconds in. Just the same old things people always get wrong - that we think we are friendzoned, or that we deserve sex because we are nice.

We're not nice, bitch. Example: Chad and his friends laugh at you because you are so ugly. And then when people get to know your personality, they see you are as dumb and shallow as the most brain-dead roastie, except you think of yourself as a pseudo-intellectual, so condescend to everyone. You'll be lucky to get some fat loser guy in your 40s, who the only things you have in common with are idiocy and hideousness. The two of you will squeak by on meager salaries, losing whatever friends you may have left. You and him will stop leaving the house, other than to buy more bags of Hostess. Then you'll eventually switch to disability because of your morbid-obesity, that soon kills your tubby-hubby, leaving you alone to rot with cats that will eat your corpse when you finally die of your untreated diabetes. You'll have no friends, no kids, no relatives to mourn your death.

I've seen this shit a million times. FFS why do they think we consider ourselves to have a divine mandate to any chick we want. We're just guys who are sick of not getting laid and getting shit on by women who view non-chads as subhuman.

All this shit is just an ad hoc justification for why they're only interested in Chad. Are they entitled to not being run over by our trucks of peace?

Holy fuck this subhuman whore needs to have its face ripped off.

I got 1 minute 40 seconds in. Just the same old things people always get wrong - that we think we are friendzoned, or that we deserve sex because we are nice.

We're not nice, bitch. Example: Chad and his friends laugh at you because you are so ugly. And then when people get to know your personality, they see you are as dumb and shallow as the most brain-dead roastie, except you think of yourself as a pseudo-intellectual, so condescend to everyone. You'll be lucky to get some fat loser guy in your 40s, who the only things you have in common with are idiocy and hideousness. The two of you will squeak by on meager salaries, losing whatever friends you may have left. You and him will stop leaving the house, other than to buy more bags of Hostess. Then you'll eventually switch to disability because of your morbid-obesity, that soon kills your tubby-hubby, leaving you alone to rot with cats that will eat your corpse when you finally die of your untreated diabetes. You'll have no friends, no kids, no relatives to mourn your death.
LOL that's genius.

I’d still do, unfortunately.

The best way to make rosties like her shape up is if we stopped being nice and refused to be orbiting friendzoners. If enough men walk away from their degenerate ways they will come crawling back and begging the sub6's to help them out after chad spends all their money and throws them down the stairs.

She needs to shower, hit the gym, get a new wardrobe and get a haircut.

Again this "you're an incel because you're a misogynist" bullshit?

I'm starting to think roasties are not actual individuals but a giant collective brain.

But fat people, transexuals, post-wall women that "can't find a good man" deserve love, affection and sex.

They don't have to fix their shitty personalities, lack of discipline, or terrible choices.

Incels though - they deserve to be torched and eaten alive, because it's all their fault and they're entitled to nothing.

Love the female libtard logic.

And also this bitch seems to forget how women freely take advantage of "nice guys" knowing they will never have sex with them for attention.

But it's all the PUSHONALITEEHEE

Last edited:
Again this "you're an incel because you're a misogynist" bullshit?

I'm starting to think roasties are not actual individuals but a giant collective brain.
There's even cucks who repeat that stupid crap. And they are usually incels themselves which makes it even weirder.

The best way to make rosties like her shape up is if we stopped being nice and refused to be orbiting friendzoners. If enough men walk away from their degenerate ways they will come crawling back and begging the sub6's to help them out after chad spends all their money and throws them down the stairs.
Just fucking lol at the reality of what we live in

I find it ironic when the people like this have among the shittiest personalities I've ever seen themselves.

Rosties can make themselves look as disgusting as possible and still be able to get sex.
Screen Shot 2018 05 08 at 110649 PM

Male looksmatch six feet under.