Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [Discussion] Why do looksmax.org hate us so much?

• Thread starter singleplayercel
  • Start date
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Crop

This coming from a mod... JFL
"Looksmax is a forum with 50% virgins (virgins but not evil inkwells)."
What a fucking hypocrite.

Yet if you browse their "ratings" subsection of the forum, where you can ask a rating from other users, ~80% of the replies are like...
"You're genetic trash and shouldn't reproduce... kys"
"Its over. Respawn"
"Neck yourself"
etc...
Such positivity... way to go! :feelsokman:

I rarely see someone saying that kind of stuff here... only if a user is being a complete faggot.
I just don't understand all the hate towards us... they claim to be blackpilled, they know about women's nature, yet they don't like it when people associate a forum with ~50% virgins (I think It's way higher tbh, but let's just use his numbers) with us.

Last edited:
Looksmax is full of faggots.

Disregard them completely.

they're coping if they think only 50% of people there are incels. That site is full of Chad wannabes who are incel as fuck

Its because we're ugly.

I use it and It's good for looksmaxxing and memes. But it's pretty ded now

Looksmax is full of faggots.

Disregard them completely.
you're right, man
But I just don't get all the hate.. coming from a so called "blackpilled" community

wrap around shotgun implant

Looksmax is a moronic site.

A bunch of coping incel-tier males there.

>Most handsome

Just lol.

JFL they act like they're positive when it's mostly just "genetic trash, end your life" as you say.

chad spends his free time postmaxxing on an obscure forum

you're right, man
But I just don't get all the hate.. coming from a so called "blackpilled" community

The hate is probably residual from all of their :redpill: failures.

JFL they act like they're positive when it's mostly just "genetic trash, end your life" as you say.
Yeah, I saw one of them say sometime in the past that the majority of them were decent looking, based on the people who actually post their picture.
What they don't realize is that the actual subhumans who browse it rarely post pics, and is basically because they'd get called "genetic trash" "is over, never began".

Yeah, I saw one of them say sometime in the past that the majority of them were decent looking, based on the people who actually post their picture.
What they don't realize is that the actual subhumans who browse it rarely post pics, and is basically because they'd get called "genetic trash" "is over, never began".
I'm tempted to go there and post to see how they rate me. Based on what I've seen I'll be hit with genetic trash comments and told that there's no hope.

if they are blackpilled and understand the importance of looks why are they hating on us for being ugly? something not in our control

I'm tempted to go there and post to see how they rate me. Based on what I've seen I'll be hit with genetic trash comments and told that there's no hope.
Honestly I wouldn't have the courage to do that. The results will be too much suifuil for me to handle.

He sounds like a cringey faggot tbh

A bunch of normie looking faggots that try to angle fraud so hard so they can look a bit better its cringe

Honestly I wouldn't have the courage to do that. The results will be too much suifuil for me to handle.
I've already been told irl that I look like a pedophile and that I'm ugly and will likely never date on several occasions. Can't get much worse than that.

View attachment 249387
This coming from a mod... JFL
"Looksmax is a forum with 50% virgins (virgins but not evil inkwells)."
What a fucking hypocrite.

Yet if you browse their "ratings" subsection of the forum, where you can ask a rating from other users, ~80% of the replies are like...
"You're genetic trash and shouldn't reproduce... kys"
"Its over. Respawn"
"Neck yourself"
etc...
Such positivity... way to go! :feelsokman:

I rarely see someone saying that kind of stuff here... only if a user is being a complete faggot.
I just don't understand all the hate towards us... they claim to be blackpilled, they know about women's nature, yet they don't like it when people associate a forum with ~50% virgins (I think It's way higher tbh, but let's just use his numbers) with us.

Not happy about it than have a word with the site owners @SergeantIncel @Master & another Mod of theirs whose a mod here aka @knajjd

They are gays

I've already been told irl that I look like a pedophile and that I'm ugly and will likely never date on several occasions. Can't get much worse than that.
It sucks that people don't realize that saying that type of stuff can be hurtful.
Incels deserve rights too.

Fun Fact: The original/older looksmax had a foid admin :lul:

They're the same little shits that would bully you in HS to have the good favor of Chad.
In reality they're a bunch insecure fags. Poor little things.

they're coping if they think only 50% of people there are incels. That site is full of Chad wannabes who are incel as fuck
hey LastGerman :feelsokman:
you almost got me there for a second... :feelsgah:

I agree... 50% is already huge if you think about it, but he wouldn't round up to 50% if he was trying to actually make a valid point... he is clearly downplaying the actual number

Not happy about it than have a word with the site owners @SergeantIncel @Master & another Mod of theirs whose a mod here aka @knajjd
?
sorry, but your comment doesn't make any sense
I don't even have a .me account
I'm just trying to understand all the hate towards us since the majority of their community is also incel

Looksmaxx is so spammy

Looksmax is genuinely toxic

No it didnt jfl where are you getting this info?
A old looksmax mod told me this. The admin who was a she decided to shut down looksmax. Then serge revived it as .me .

We are hated everywhere. It comes with the territory and the state.

A old looksmax mod told me this. The admin who was a she decided to shut down looksmax. Then serge revived it as .me .
The site changed from looksmax.org to looksmax.org because they changed hosts just like this forum did too.

Someone lied to you or you are just confused. Who was the mod who told you this?

The site changed from looksmax.org to looksmax.org because they changed hosts just like this forum did too.

Someone lied to you or you are just confused. Who was the mod who told you this?
Maybe i'm confusing sites. I won't take the mods name tho because he quit incel/PSL forums two years ago and moved on with his life plus i'm not in touch with him anyway. If you are really interested he made a account here and got banned before he could reach 100 posts because he wasn't an incel.
You mean lookism.net?
Nah lookism is run by poobear if i'm correct and my memory is right.

I like both these sites tbh

“One of the best looking communities online” online communities are filled with almost exclusively ugly people, hardly something to be proud of.

The real reason is because most posters used to be on here until they got banned

they need someone to be below them so they can feel good. .co is an easy target, it's kinda like with IT.

Who cares, bro. It's fagcentral

It’s ok I hate them to

It's because they were banned from here and start copemaxxing on there.