Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Discussion]Which Do You Prefer?

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Do you prefer Fantasy, or Sci-Fi?

And of course, there's a lot of nuance to this, due to the fact that there's various sub-genres within these two.

Sci-Fi:
-Post-apocalyptic(Fallout, Wasteland, etc.)
-Science Fantasy/Space Fantasy(Star Wars)
-Far-Future(Halo, Mass Effect, Starfield, etc)
-Near-Future/"Retro" stuff(Cyberjunk)

Fantasy:
-High-Fantasy(WoW, LOTR, Witcher III, Elder Scrolls)
-Low-Fantasy, which could also include some Historical settings such as the AC games.

There's also grimdark, and noble-bright. I personally prefer the former, but I also like stuff which is a blend of the two(Elder Scrolls).

Sci fi particularly cassette futurism

A mix of both is good

Fantasy mainly. But i'd take something like M&M type of fantasy or Scott Bakker type of fantasy which have sci-fi elements

Last edited:
Mix of everything but i mostly prefer sci-fi like PSO2, WH40k (dawn of war 1) old Star Wars with it's games, Mass Effect and games like fallout/stalker. Fantasy is fine sometimes like WC3 but i will never understand fascination with LOTR it always felt boring and bland to me. Don't forget about Gothic it's a pretty cool fantasy series that is still highly underrated while mediocre TES is always praised.

Dark medieval fantasy, something like a Berserk.

Cod is the only game I play

A mix of both

I've never been a big fan of fantasy.

Reminder this is you:

Screenshot 2024 07 27 at 101927 AM

IMG 4041

Faggots .is

@LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Corvus @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @Grodd @Regenerator @caineturbat2003 @wereq @Biowaste Removal
:feelswhat:

Faggots .is

@LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Corvus @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @Grodd @Regenerator @caineturbat2003 @wereq @Biowaste Removal
Why is all this gay shit allowed to slide

Do you prefer Fantasy, or Sci-Fi?

And of course, there's a lot of nuance to this, due to the fact that there's various sub-genres within these two.

Sci-Fi:
-Post-apocalyptic(Fallout, Wasteland, etc.)
-Science Fantasy/Space Fantasy(Star Wars)
-Far-Future(Halo, Mass Effect, Starfield, etc)
-Near-Future/"Retro" stuff(Cyberjunk)

Fantasy:
-High-Fantasy(WoW, LOTR, Witcher III, Elder Scrolls)
-Low-Fantasy, which could also include some Historical settings such as the AC games.

There's also grimdark, and noble-bright. I personally prefer the former, but I also like stuff which is a blend of the two(Elder Scrolls).
Post Apocalyptic and Near Future type shit.

I like cyberpunk and post-apocalyptic. All the other stuff like near future has the potential to be entertaining but I'm not in it for the genre itself they're just entertaining depending on individual basis if you know what I'm talking about. I don't really enjoy the fantasy environment, I like some of the games and I like LOTR but the environment itself I'm not a fan of (unless it's Oriental)

Faggots .is

jfl stone him (in real life Iraq)

Faggots .is

WTF

I quote enjoyed ASOIAF books, but I prefer dystopian "sci"-fi books like 1984, WE, Brave New World, Farenheit 451 etc

dieselpunk
realism

Bro made a stupid joke and you sent his ass to the shadow realm. Fucking hell :lul: :lul: :lul:
Jokes are often a window, and also if we allow jokes to slide too much, it will allow actual faggots to subvert this place

Whatever category shows like the walking dead, Mr. Robot, the man in the high castle, and the last of us are part of

Definitely science-fiction. As a genre, it asks more pertinent questions about our reality/future. It's much more influential in that respect. Fantasy can be fun, but it isn't as grounded, enriching or thought-provoking.

Good question tbh, I really like both. I've watched and played games of both genres.