Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion]Ethnicels & Blackcels, Which Sub-Group of Whites Treated You Best?

Which Demographic Treated You The Best?

• French(Included as separate, since they’re quite a mix & also Canada has Quebecois)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Broke it down as best as I could, so feel free to elab & add more nuance if needed.

Bonus-share which group you found it most difficult to get on with .

meds are alrdy ethnic

Broke it down as best as I could, so feel free to elab & add more nuance if needed.

Americans and Canadians, Slavs the hardest.

meds are alrdy ethnic
IMG 0517

View: https://x.com/cinecitta2030/status/1802115788586754059

IMG 7943

Meds also genetically have more in common with other Europeans than any other group:

admixture-europe-middle-east.jpg

Last edited:
Lived in Ireland as a teenager, when my mom worked as a nurse there and I didn't live in some drivers shithole It was probably, the whitest part of Ireland. And most of the people even the old people were extremely nice to us. But since, I was always non nt I stayed inside most of the time, people randomly smiling or saying hello to me(boomers) was completely foreign to me.

white iranians

I can't really tell white folks apart but this one balkan mechanic gave me a gyro when I delivered to his house

Online, I would say slavcels. Haven't interacted with them much irl.

Neofascist Italy kek. Sorry but this is cope, having some cucked center-right party in power (who is flooding the country with african migrants anyway) is hardly the same as "neofascism"
I know it is, i was just showing it as a good example since literally everyone there except the obvious Nig could pass in most of Europe except the Baltic’s & Scandinavia.

I know it is, i was just showing it as a good example since literally everyone there except the obvious Nig could pass in most of Europe except the Baltic’s & Scandinavia.
Yeah, of course.

turkey is the most white looking people of middle east
and also rare afghani phenos
Well yeah I know, it’s because they have more ANF & Steppe i’m them

Interesting you say that they’re the most “White” yet think Meds are non-white kek.

How tf am I supposed to know what type of dna they possess ?

Well yeah I know, it’s because they have more ANF & Steppe i’m them

Interesting you say that they’re the most “White” yet think Meds are non-white kek.
im med myself bro, half italian, half portoguese

that's cause a significant portion of "turks" are anatolian greeks who assimilated
Yup, as well as some Slavs & Balkanites who got taken by Turks as slaves.

Oh, but where’s their reparations? :feelsjuice:

turkey is the most white looking people of middle east
and also rare afghani phenos
I have dark green eyes, my brother is a ginger and I'm Lebanese. White passing Arabs/ Arabs with light hair/eyes don't have white DNA.
IMG 20240616 233307
Only a small percentage of Turks have European DNA. Arabs don't need European DNA to look white.

im med myself bro, half italian, half portoguese
But then why did you say Turks are the most “White” when most of them are less White than most Meds.

that's cause a significant portion of "turks" are anatolian greeks who assimilated
No. That's a very small percentage. Most are similar to Levantines

I know, hence my sarcasm.

But….
>Portuguese
>Med

Pick one
portoguese is med dude, lol

Also meds posess quite ethnic personalities, but get the added benefit of being white.
They have quite much success with women (attractive ones ofc) Cause they were outside all day drinking wine with friends.

This @DarkStarDownsyndrom. Plenty of American whites are Euro-mutts, so it’s hard to tell exactly what they are. Should I go by last names?

It’s mainly the ones along the coast I think
Yes. Even Syrians Along the coast tend to have some white blood. Bashar al Assad possibly, has some white blood because, he is an alawite. But his wife Asma who looks WHITER then him isn't an alawite.
And she has brown eyes while, he has Blue.
I hate it when people try to imply that white passing Arabs have European DNA. Couldn't be further from the truth.
IMG 20240616 234207
IMG 20240616 234039

Last edited:
portoguese is med dude, lol
I was joe king

I was using it in a geographical sense, because the country barely even touched the Med sea.
Also meds posess quite ethnic personalities, but get the added benefit of being white.
This is kind of true, though i’d say the same goes for the Irish & Slavs in a sense as well.
-Family oriented
-More social & NT based compared to other Whites

It’s basically like all the “good” of ethnic personalities without the bad parts.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
They have quite much success with women (attractive ones ofc) Cause they were outside all day drinking wine with friends.
Well yeah, it’s like you’re White both have this “exotic” or “foreign” flair to you.

IMG 7898

I’d say NW Euros on average mog due to height & frame, but Med Chadlite+ mogs in the right cases.

ovER for Medcels.
Kek, Ik it’s not from you but I always laugh when I see some Hispanics, such as the retard who was banned recently, make Meds/Italians aren’t White statements online when literally the reason some of you can “pass” is due to Med influence.

Kek, Ik it’s not from you but I always laugh when I see some Hispanics, such as the retard who was banned recently, make Meds/Italians aren’t White statements online when literally the reason some of you can “pass” is due to Med influence.
niggER lips are top reason i cant pass, top feature that fucked my face, imagine small nose and mostly european features with coon lips?

I was joe king

I was using it in a geographical sense, because the country barely even touched the Med sea.

This is kind of true, though i’d say the same goes for the Irish & Slavs in a sense as well.
-Family oriented
-More social & NT based compared to other Whites

It’s basically like all the “good” of ethnic personalities without the bad parts.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Well yeah, it’s like you’re White both have this “exotic” or “foreign” flair to you.

View attachment 1180770

I’d say NW Euros on average mog due to height & frame, but Med Chadlite+ mogs in the right cases.
the nordic pheno would on average perform better.
Its very rare for people to pull of the the med pheno, most are short pizza bakers

There’s different phenotypes you can distinguish by:

IMG 7943

But in our country, it’s more mixed:

IMG 7701

A DNA test I did was almost identical to that jfl.

This @DarkStarDownsyndrom. Plenty of American whites are Euro-mutts, so it’s hard to tell exactly what they are. Should I go by last names?
See above, but also tons changed their last name.

niggER lips are top reason i cant pass, top feature that fucked my face, imagine small nose and mostly european features with coon lips?
Brutal.

Do you see any Iberian/Spanish passing people?

don't tell 'em that, they hate being compared to arabs
To be fair, they do mog Gulf Arabs & Nafris in most ways.

Only MENA who mog them are Turks & Kavkaz if they count.

All I know is that regardless of who treated me best, it was Ashkenazis who treated me worst (yes, even random ones in day-to-day life, though obviously not all have treated me bad)

the nordic pheno would on average perform better.
Its very rare for people to pull of the the med pheno, most are short pizza bakers
Well yeah, that’s basically what I said kek.

Also, iirc a lot of Meds have Alpinid admixture(North Italy) which is also a short pheno. Balkans are a mixed bunch as well, same with Central Euros, some are tall some are short.