Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Discovery about IT and why they try to bully us

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
They have shit lives so they shit on us to feel better. If not that then they're just karma farming like ppl like sigma.

Every profile u go on is an ugly person, a tranny or they have other issues e.g. one account had narcicistic parents was treated badly by them and their cat died. Another was a 40yo single women who had had heart surgerys and also didn't have a voice cuz she had surgery on her vocal chords or somethin for some reason.

If u want u can look for yourself. The person will either be only active on incel/male hate subs (a karma farmer) or they post on IT but also they have posts showing that they are ugly or have problems in their life.

What @MENSA_IQcel said was true, IT genuinely are suffering and yearn for a better life.

Many of them claim to be in their 30s when they’re prolly only like 20

Many of them claim to be in their 30s when they’re prolly only like 20
And they say we're in our 30s when the average age for this forum is probably 19-25 if not lower

They have shit lives so they shit on us to feel better.

I was sure they were chads fucking girls all day long. What a surprise! :feelsLSD:

Yeah, they are wasting time splitting on us because they can't slay either. Many of them are incels in denial btw.

Ive seen a lot of IT posters post on subs like r/ForeverAlone and shit, we call them incels in denial for a reason

Lots of them also have posts talking about their low self esteem/depression and mental issues

Ive seen a lot of IT posters post on subs like r/ForeverAlone and shit, we call them incels in denial for a reason.
Yeah they really should give up the larp and join us here tbh

I honestly don't feel bullied. They have given me so much lifefuel in recent days. First a whore got doxxed deleted her reddit and left, then another whore got doxxed and disowned by her own family. Then I saw the day inceltears were made sub of the day when they were mercilessly mocked and called pathetic losers by normies.

I honestly don't feel bullied. They have given me so much lifefuel in recent days. First a whore got doxxed deleted her reddit and left, then another whore got doxxed and disowned by her own family. Then I saw the day inceltears were made sub of the day when they were mercilessly mocked and called pathetic losers by normies.
Ye that's y I said they try to bully us. They are just pathetic it's funny

Yeah they really should give up the larp and join us here tbh
IT is what happens when you have a group of delusional incels who are blue-pilled at the same time

If you're in the pit at the bottom, do you elevate yourself out of the pit somehow or simply step on another to not be the bottom bitch.

yeah they definitely are losers irl trying to seem big on the internet nothing new

A lot of them really do have shitty lives. They will screenshot anything here. Truly pathetic individuals tbh

It's sad to see ugly people who are against healthcare covering facial surgery... What a bunch of bootlicking hypocrites... They let society shit on them and lick boots because they don't want to look "entitled", despite being male feminists who believe foids should get everything in life for free and men should be enslaved. These are not real people, they are NPC's, they are The Horde, they are enemies and should be treated like enemies.

Tbh I couldn't give less of a shit about them and their lives. They are pathetic.