Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Discovering the Truth

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
For the last year I've been deluding myself that I had a forward maxilla and the reason I had a weak chin was because my mandible was just not grown forwards enough. But now I've connected the dots:

1. negative orbital vector (with flat cheekbones that don't come forward)
2. hooked nose
3. lips point downward from side profile
4. clearly recessed chin

It's like the orientation of the entire bottom half of my face points downward compared to the level my eyes are looking at, from nose to lips to chin. The reason my upper jaw sticks out more is probably just due to prognathism. I was always aware of 2 and 4 above, but 1 and 3 have really sealed the deal now; I just never paid attention to them before. I also found pictures of me around ages 11-12 where I am turned to the side. Exact same side profile structure, just a less hooked nose tbh. I think by age 10, the shape/structure of your face is pretty much sealed, and everything just continues growing at the angle it is at then. Maybe slight improvements, but mewing past late teens seems to do no good. I've been doing it for a bit over a year now to virtually no improvements.

Time to keep coping.

r u rly a 3/10 curry

r u rly a 3/10 curry
-curry
-short and weak lower third
-hooked nose
-recessed maxilla
-flat cheekbones
-5'8"-5'9" height

Just going off of this, I'm a 3 at best tbh.

-curry
-short and weak lower third
-hooked nose
-recessed maxilla
-flat cheekbones
-5'8"-5'9" height

Just going off of this, I'm a 3 at best tbh.
its over freind welcome to the truecel club

Not true, I have friends around 5'6" with 6+/10 faces and they have no issues tbh.
I'm 5'7 with a 4/10 face and i have issues :feelscry:

I'm 5'7 with a 4/10 face and i have issues :feelscry:
Yeah sucks bro make sure you're not mentalcel though I see lot of people here who say they are 4/10 but are actually above average tbh. Face matters more than anything else. Make sure bodyfat is not the problem too.

For the last year I've been deluding myself that I had a forward maxilla and the reason I had a weak chin was because my mandible was just not grown forwards enough. But now I've connected the dots:

1. negative orbital vector (with flat cheekbones that don't come forward)
2. hooked nose
3. lips point downward from side profile
4. clearly recessed chin

It's like the orientation of the entire bottom half of my face points downward compared to the level my eyes are looking at, from nose to lips to chin. The reason my upper jaw sticks out more is probably just due to prognathism. I was always aware of 2 and 4 above, but 1 and 3 have really sealed the deal now; I just never paid attention to them before. I also found pictures of me around ages 11-12 where I am turned to the side. Exact same side profile structure, just a less hooked nose tbh. I think by age 10, the shape/structure of your face is pretty much sealed, and everything just continues growing at the angle it is at then. Maybe slight improvements, but mewing past late teens seems to do no good. I've been doing it for a bit over a year now to virtually no improvements.

Time to keep coping.
td;lr : its over for you since you r curry

td;lr : its over for you since you r curry
Racepill is cope. At a college campus, I know tons of curries who are better looking and do better with girls than whites. Face is everything. At worst, being curry on its own is like a -1 to your rating out of 10, nothing more. Being curry is by far the single least important flaw I listed there.

Racepill is cope. At a college campus, I know tons of curries who are better looking and do better with girls than whites. Face is everything. At worst, being curry on its own is like a -1 to your rating out of 10, nothing more.
still 4/10 curry will loose to 4/10 white etc
yeah i agree that its cope that 7-8/10 curry will loose to 4-5/10 white but when facial aesthetics are equal then whites mog

still 4/10 curry will loose to 4/10 white etc
yeah i agree that its cope that 7-8/10 curry will loose to 4-5/10 white but when facial aesthetics are equal then whites mog
Of course

Even if I was white though with my flaws it would still be over.