Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Discovered I have a really disproportional bodyshape, orangutang arms etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I recently started gymcelling again incase I run into whiteknights, rarely happens but need to be ready when it does. I do home workouts and i started getting carried away thinking my arms would look good in a tank top, except my arms looked really long so i measure my wingspan. I'm only 5'10 with but my wingspan is a ridiculous 6'3, and I have tiny hands aswell for my height. I also noticed legs make up like 75% of my body and I have a really short torso. Not only did I get an ugly face I got grasshopper legs, a midgets torso and an orangutans arms.

Get into boxing if you have long arms. Keep the white knights at a distance.

There has to be a few sports where that's an advantage.

Get into boxing if you have long arms. Keep the white knights at a distance.

I already did that in my younger years. Unfortunately I injured myself in the process so can't compete but still can beat the shit out of the average cuck.
There has to be a few sports where that's an advantage.
At 30 years old those ships have sailed.

I already did that in my younger years. Unfortunately I injured myself in the process so can't compete but still can beat the shit out of the average cuck.

You have prior training. Good.

What are your goals at this point? It sounds like you're already prepared for any typical encounter you'd have with a white knight. You're probably better off arming yourself in public however much is legally allowed wherever you are. White knights come in all sizes and pedigrees, and if you've seen recent video clips, they look for any excuse to go apeshit and gang up on you.

You have prior training. Good.

What are your goals at this point? It sounds like you're already prepared for any typical encounter you'd have with a white knight. You're probably better off arming yourself in public however much is legally allowed wherever you are. White knights come in all sizes and pedigrees, and if you've seen recent video clips, they look for any excuse to go apeshit and gang up on you.
We are not allowed to carry guns but we are allowed knives here. So there is a possibility even if you gang up on someone you will get stabbed.

@PluralSpaceRace

In the ring I find being quick helps more than the long arms. Its definitely an advantage if you throw straight punches to be quick. If you start coiling and looking for power the long arms don't make a difference.

Your average soy, you can pretty much forget about tactics and just coil and go for power. They arn't trained they will just get fucked up.
:feelsgah:

We are not allowed to carry guns but we are allowed knives here. So there is a possibility even if you gang up on someone you will get stabbed.

Then learn how to use a knife. But most importantly, learn to observe the environment and anticipate potential threats. Avoiding a fight is leagues better than getting into one and winning.

BASED MONKE

I recently started gymcelling again incase I run into whiteknights, rarely happens but need to be ready when it does. I do home workouts and i started getting carried away thinking my arms would look good in a tank top, except my arms looked really long so i measure my wingspan. I'm only 5'10 with but my wingspan is a ridiculous 6'3, and I have tiny hands aswell for my height. I also noticed legs make up like 75% of my body and I have a really short torso. Not only did I get an ugly face I got grasshopper legs, a midgets torso and an orangutans arms.
Long arms are pretty based, good for many sports.