Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Discordcels GTFIH! found unicorn (kind of) but got cucked

discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
Hey brocels. This is my first post. I recently got banned off of jewcord (inb4 cucked for using it, I had brocels there, kaom, dementia if u see this they banned me brah, yes, its me , the anime pfp gigabased yottatrucel with tag that ends with 9) , for what seems like the 10th time and this time I just figured I’d finally come to a less censored forum.

Recently I found a foid (inb4 fakecel mogger, this doesnt ever happen to me, and tbf idk for sure if it happened) . My based misogyny left me and I became simp beta cuck orbiter when “she” sent me a vocaroo. I talked to “her” for an hour or so and I told her I would talk to her the next day. “She” told me she was autistic and that made me attracted to her tbh cuz I dont feel like a normie foid would ever like me. Either way the next day I logged in and was typing some replies to “her” messages and to my brocels when suddenly my account got disabled. I cant even log in and probably the trucel server I was in is dead.

Brutal discordpill, only chad gets to talk to aspie girl. Her account username was a string of symbols and I don’t remember it. I do however have a feeling that I dreamed it all up in one of my schizo episodes and am coping cuz I lost my account.

Either way, the one time i stooped low to be an orbiter for a “unicorn” , I lose my entire account. I guess discord wanted to show me that being cringe will be punished. I must go back to my based ways and be jaded again and hang out with my inkwell bros. Either way from now on I wont use any normie apps, fuck you kikecord. Just like cuckkit, I’m abandoning jewcord too. Tbh I think that “autist girl” was just made up by me to cope. Cuz she agreed to let me do my perverted shit to her like licking her sweaty armpits and fucking her prime virgin puss. “She” also let me see “her” eye. inb4 weird I have eye licking fetish i guess. Jfl at my schizo brain.

Chad always wins. Tbh if it was in fact a real foid i wouldnt be surprised if shes the one who reported me for le misojyny. I’m not telling a lot of things to preserve privacy and altered some details.

TLDR: if an “aspie gf” contacts u, shes probably a 50 y/o soydittor trying to expose you, dont fall for the meme, dont simp, be based always. AWALT :blackpill:

By “kaom” do you mean a 16yo ukrainian? I was in a server with him, but apparently he roped.

Cool story bro

By “kaom” do you mean a 16yo ukrainian? I was in a server with him, but apparently he roped.
yea and yes he did rope, sorry i meant to type Duce but didnt notice...still miss him, RIP my dude

Cool story bro
yea tbh negl the whole aspie gf thing was a schizo trance i had. When something too devastating happens to me, I make up coping stories to make it feel less brutal. Think of it as me losing my Cybertron.... I lost my only planet....discordcels were my only friends... so yea it sucks.

IRC mogs Discord, tbh. And Jabber/XMPP is the gigamoggermaxxer of alll.

Hey brocels. This is my first post. I recently got banned off of jewcord (inb4 cucked for using it, I had brocels there, kaom, dementia if u see this they banned me brah, yes, its me , the anime pfp gigabased yottatrucel with tag that ends with 9) , for what seems like the 10th time and this time I just figured I’d finally come to a less censored forum.

Recently I found a foid (inb4 fakecel mogger, this doesnt ever happen to me, and tbf idk for sure if it happened) . My based misogyny left me and I became simp beta cuck orbiter when “she” sent me a vocaroo. I talked to “her” for an hour or so and I told her I would talk to her the next day. “She” told me she was autistic and that made me attracted to her tbh cuz I dont feel like a normie foid would ever like me. Either way the next day I logged in and was typing some replies to “her” messages and to my brocels when suddenly my account got disabled. I cant even log in and probably the trucel server I was in is dead.

Brutal discordpill, only chad gets to talk to aspie girl. Her account username was a string of symbols and I don’t remember it. I do however have a feeling that I dreamed it all up in one of my schizo episodes and am coping cuz I lost my account.

Either way, the one time i stooped low to be an orbiter for a “unicorn” , I lose my entire account. I guess discord wanted to show me that being cringe will be punished. I must go back to my based ways and be jaded again and hang out with my inkwell bros. Either way from now on I wont use any normie apps, fuck you kikecord. Just like cuckkit, I’m abandoning jewcord too. Tbh I think that “autist girl” was just made up by me to cope. Cuz she agreed to let me do my perverted shit to her like licking her sweaty armpits and fucking her prime virgin puss. “She” also let me see “her” eye. inb4 weird I have eye licking fetish i guess. Jfl at my schizo brain.

Chad always wins. Tbh if it was in fact a real foid i wouldnt be surprised if shes the one who reported me for le misojyny. I’m not telling a lot of things to preserve privacy and altered some details.

TLDR: if an “aspie gf” contacts u, shes probably a 50 y/o soydittor trying to expose you, dont fall for the meme, dont simp, be based always. AWALT :blackpill:
this entire post reads like a fever dream

this entire post reads like a fever dream
jfl my life is pretty much that tbh, NEETmaxxing n LDARing daydreaming schizo shit like this as my life goes by on autopilot:feelsrope::cryfeels: