Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Discord vs forummaxxing

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
thoughts on this subject?

I like that there's less people in discord chats and servers, but don't like how they tend to be slow or die.

But forums are kind of depressing due to how much the userbase changes within a short period of time

Maxresdefault 51

Forummaxxing tbh.

Forums because I don’t like talking, id rather type to get my message across, easier for me tbh

I like only being watched by feds on discord instead of feds and anyone else who chooses to open the site

Forummaxing

Voicecel

Forum for sure, the discords servers where im are pretty ded

Discord is not best way to get in IncelTears

thoughts on this subject?

I like that there's less people in discord chats and servers, but don't like how they tend to be slow or die.

But forums are kind of depressing due to how much the userbase changes within a short period of time

View attachment 211749

I don't like discord tbh. I grew up on imageboards where we would relentlessly mock and ridicule avatarfags. It don't like the Format, the stupid "quirky" Messages you get every fucking time... Forums are classic medium of the Internet and should continue into the future. Shit like discord should die at some Point hopefully.

Nobody talks on discord because cummy keeps banning everybody :feelsseriously:
Also still no Aqua emote :forcedsmile:

Nobody talks on discord because cummy keeps banning everybody :feelsseriously:
giphy.gif

Haven't been on bloc in a while

I don't think I would recognize many people if I went back to it