Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Discord Troon Gets Shot by Alcoholic Dad[NSFW]

ah i remember 764, i recall an experience where my friend sent me an invite to their discord server (gets taken down a lot) i joined the vc and saw them trying to extort some nigger little girl.
What was the place like?

What was the place like?
extremely fucking edgy, they are wannabe satanist. i have edits they made saved but i have no idea if it violates the rules here or not

My condolences: Ofc I had to deal with the troons being troons & braggarts, but the most brutal part was losing internet "friends" I had made through discord(gaming & far-right/fascist/WN stuff) all because of petty online bullshit.
brutal

He was shot in the ear and sadly lived stupid tranny deserved death

E1mos6

I know this is late, but apparently THIS is the Troon who got shot. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

1702068505140857.png

Literally the meme.

View attachment 1043873

The same individual recording the video is the one in these SS:

View attachment 1043874

View attachment 1043875

View attachment 1043876

As you can see by his discord handle, it actually is him: He was involved in not just Trooning out on Discord, but was part of a pedo ring of sorts & according to another source I saw, he would LARP as a foid online to get NSFW pics for men which he would sell for money.

But apparently it's "le smelly inkwells" who are a threat to society. :society:

Of course, the media that covered this story didn't report about this part of it:

Should’ve finished it

Should’ve finished it
The dad was drunk & probably on Xanax(or something of the likes), therefore, he was unable to finish the job.

Don't do drugs kids.

Based
We need more strict father figures like that, especially for young women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back