Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Discord is better than the forum | CHANGE MY MIND

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I want my mind changed(srs), that's why I made this thread and I want to start postmaxxing here again instead of in discord. Discord is just so fun and it is live chat, it's like chatting with your best friends online and you can have it on your phone so you appear a bit more normie to strangers when you are chatting. It's cool to share feelings around too. I am always number 1 or number 2 on leaderboard but right now no1 is knajjd and I am like 4th because I started posting here more and I also wagecuck, so that sucks, if I continued to post like I did in November I would for sure have more than 25k posts by now lul. There are just so many other rotting activities that I enjoy, for example watching youtube and playing dota 2 but I especially enjoy talking on discord with my fellow subhumans and it is fun because it is live. I also almost dont have any enemies there while I feel like almost whole forum hates me.:feelsbadman:

just do both u fkin aspie

U will never beat knajjd on discord post maxxing there.

Stop playing dota and do both :feelskek::feelskek:

U will never beat knajjd on discord post maxxing there.

Stop playing dota and do both :feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20180928 093407
cope.

just do both u fkin aspie
Good idea tbhtbh but I need to dedicate much more time on one.
Just StevenCrowdermaxx, bro.
KeK

> my fellow subhumans
JFL

> I also almost dont have any enemies there while I feel like almost whole forum hates me.

larper hugbox, ofc u dont have "enemies" there
A wild 13k appears. It's over for me as it's over for you!
But srsly, fuck off lel I am 4/10 max. My dad randomly filmed me yesterday and I looked like a retard subhuman, my skin and side profile looks even worse than I thought. I could even provide screenshots if you don't believe me. I also pop pimples on my scalp, how can I be a fakecel if my skin is so shit that I pop pimples at the age of 20 on my scalp?

loneliness wouldn't even be bad if you were good looking because in that case being alone would be a choice.
I want my mind changed(srs), that's why I made this thread and I want to start postmaxxing here again instead of in discord. Discord is just so fun and it is live chat, it's like chatting with your best friends online and you can have it on your phone so you appear a bit more normie to strangers when you are chatting. It's cool to share feelings around too. I am always number 1 or number 2 on leaderboard but right now no1 is knajjd and I am like 4th because I started posting here more and I also wagecuck, so that sucks, if I continued to post like I did in November I would for sure have more than 25k posts by now lul. There are just so many other rotting activities that I enjoy, for example watching youtube and playing dota 2 but I especially enjoy talking on discord with my fellow subhumans and it is fun because it is live. I also almost dont have any enemies there while I feel like almost whole forum hates me.:feelsbadman:
how does one get to the discourd?

loneliness wouldn't even be bad if you were good looking because in that case being alone would be a choice.

how does one get to the discourd?
> Download discord
> Find retarded_dumbshit's thread on new discord server
> Join

The server is pretty active, reminds me of the first incels discord server.

> Download discord
> Find retarded_dumbshit's thread on new discord server
> Join

The server is pretty active, reminds me of the first incels discord server.
How long does it take for the mods to confirm you?

You're gonna get fucking banned when they find out about the server and then you're all gonna come here and bitch
Change my mind

Discord is fucking retarted shit

Discord banned me for posting in the Incel Group.