Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Discord “Incels” are all fakecels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I wish I could kill and shoot up every single one of these fakecels especially 2 faggots that really anger me, one of them larped about supposedly being in an area close to me to troll. I would’ve shanked this faggot and pissed on his dying body.

Discord servers are all full of fakecels all you people who are like DURRRR INCELS.IS IS FULL OF FAKECELS DURRRR
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Discord is where you’ll find genuine fakecels larping and using it as an aesthetic including the official server for this forum. Quite frankly if you’re barely active on here and primarily use the discord chances are, you’re a fakecel.

i never used discord tbh but if i can use it to get some hapa girls then i am down for it

Truecel trait: not on any incel discord server.

didnt read. youre 6’ wearing shoes

I joined the amazon one. and some other thing.

I wish I could kill and shoot up every single one of these fakecels especially 2 faggots that really anger me, one of them larped about supposedly being in an area close to me to troll. I would’ve shanked this faggot and pissed on his dying body.

Discord servers are all full of fakecels all you people who are like DURRRR INCELS.IS IS FULL OF FAKECELS DURRRR
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Discord is where you’ll find genuine fakecels larping and using it as an aesthetic including the official server for this forum. Quite frankly if you’re barely active on here and primarily use the discord chances are, you’re a fakecel.
Why tf do you use discord rogl

I never understood why people larp as an incel, there are many things to larp as and they choose the worst one.

discord became chads only in 2022

discord is suifuel, everyone here is a chad

discord was co-opted by normies and chad, it had its time though

i never used discord tbh but if i can use it to get some hapa girls then i am down for it
Komesarj-maxxing is legit. Although it's still not proven his gf is anything more than the Black neighbor foid in the Joker movie.

Why tf do you use discord rogl
used to be super addicted to it during 2018-2020 ever since 2020 tho I’ve been getting banned repeatedly along with my servers. I don’t know why I use this dumbass fucking app
Is it not? :feelshmm:
not as bad as discord cels
discord was co-opted by normies and chad, it had its time though
yup
discord is suifuel, everyone here is a chad
yup

I never understood why people larp as an incel, there are many things to larp as and they choose the worst one.
to get attention from femoids, it's the same as foids calling themselves ugly to get simp attention

to get attention from femoids, it's the same as foids calling themselves ugly to get simp attention
like foid will say "oh you can't be that ugly post pic" and the faggot fakecel turns out to be a chadlite and takes the e whore

b7ffb49356fc_augustaKing03_420.gif

tumblr_mksakdLBh61rv1wh1o1_500.gif

I never joined any. It's probably also filled with "femcels," who are just reverse virtue signaling whores who want to be different.

The worse part is they have the most status on this forum and get away with it while actual incels are banned for being alleged fakecels. You just have to accept it. Fakecels are socially smarter than us incels so will always be able to fool us for the oblivious people we are. All "fakecel" hunters are fakecels no exception. If someone is outed as "fakecel" they most likely aren't, they have been set up by actual fakecels.

Never use trooncord its a normie trait tbh its a platform meant for people with friends jfl

That's why I barely post on discord servers anymore

Smaller servers that doesn’t allow anyone in are better. My server had only 13 people and I’m keeping it that way.

The worse part is they have the most status on this forum and get away with it while actual incels are banned for being alleged fakecels. You just have to accept it. Fakecels are socially smarter than us incels so will always be able to fool us for the oblivious people we are. All "fakecel" hunters are fakecels no exception. If someone is outed as "fakecel" they most likely aren't, they have been set up by actual fakecels.
Exactly , I am one of the users here who gets called fakecel the most , same with a Friend on here who constantly got called fakecel because he is White and Tall like me and then when we became Friends and I learned about him he was actually a truecel even though the so called "truecels" here called him a "fakecel" constantly

@wereq he's talking about you:chad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back