Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Discord Foid Saw My Video, Lied About Not Finding Me Ugly And Then Mentioned She Found Me Ugly in Group Chat and Posted My Pic

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Talked to a Discord foid on VC for over 2.5 hours yesterday, she said it was single and everything. Then after she said she wouldn't date me because I mentioned I was fat. I just said I wanted to be friends and talked to her a little more today. Mentioned my video and she found it on YouTube, then she lied and said I wasn't ugly while slowly ghosting me. When I confronted her on VC about it she lied to me, also when I acted suicidal she basically said she didn't care if I killed myself, absolutely no sympathy, but said she was still wanted to be friends. So I talked to her again a while after and she completely ghosted me this time. I confronted her and she still ignored me. Eventually I found it she posted my pic on group chat, a fellow brocel told me she mentioned that she clearly didn't want to talk to me only because my face is ugly. And said "Ew this creepy Indian guy" when referring to me, in the group chat. It made me realize you can't even be friends with foids if your face is sub4, they literally don't want to interact with you even online through text. Lesson learned never interact with women if your face is ugly and never expect anything positive from them, always anticipate negative things and avoid them.

post the link of the video

Talked to a Discord foid on VC for over 2.5 hours yesterday, she said it was single and everything. Then after she said she wouldn't date me because I mentioned I was fat. I just said I wanted to be friends and talked to her a little more today. Mentioned my video and she found it on YouTube, then she lied and said I wasn't ugly while slowly ghosting me. When I confronted her on VC about it she lied to me, also when I acted suicidal she basically said she didn't care if I killed myself, absolutely no sympathy, but said she was still wanted to be friends. So I talked to her again a while after and she completely ghosted me this time. I confronted her and she still ignored me. Eventually I found it she posted my pic on group chat, a fellow brocel told me she mentioned that she clearly didn't want to talk to me only because my face is ugly. And said "Ew this creepy Indian guy" when referring to me, in the group chat. It made me realize you can't even be friends with foids if your face is sub4, they literally don't want to interact with you even online through text. Lesson learned never interact with women if your face is ugly and never expect anything positive from them, always anticipate negative things and avoid them.
Try chadfishing her. That'll be fun.

Scalp her - in ghost dance: revenge for stealing our land 2.7b

Discord foids who are most likely butt ugly, they fish for attractive mentalcels, she expected some slim chadlite.

Hey. I saw your video and I truly thought you are both not ugly and also very well spoken and articulate, I honestly thought based on your mannerisms and speech you seem quite intelligent and have good character. I'm not a foid so ofc I guess it doesnt matter what I think of your looks, but remember you have value anyways and I hope you dont let shallow and superficial people bring you down too much.

Atleast you aren't short.

My only social media is this site

FKN TOILETS THEY DESERVE TO BE PUNISH :feelsaww:

Bitches are heartless

can i see it?

Discord foids who are most likely butt ugly, they fish for attractive mentalcels, she expected some slim chadlite.
this they want mentally ill Chads, I have seen some here tbh

dm me with your Channel, brocel

ovER for discordcels

She straight up would not care if another HUMAN BEING killed themselves because of their look? What an actual piece of garbage, she should have her life ruined for saying that alone.