Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discord BF turns on his camera first time

She looks more manly than he does. Autists here who think foids aren’t attracted to prettyboys BTFO’d once again

Also, LOOKS = LIFE

:feelsohgod:
Hope hes bald under that cap
Based lol he might be norwooding

Why do incels go on that fucking app? I can’t stand it

white (dare i say it)

996A3E3A 695E 4C1F 8814 6F13E2DC24EA
244886CE F668 4C73 ABD3 135307B8F144

Zach Cox
B8C0EC58 E2F0 4ADB 9EC6 38B21B4D73DC

Tom Cruise
C74DE159 4178 48E7 89B4 BB9CFD9EDF0C

Brian Shimansky
DFC02529 7C21 42A8 A95F D2D16546DFCC

Sean O’Pry
217EA47A 4EBB 486E BD6D DC1D04F5375F

Jeremy Meeks

I used FaceApp to clear my skin btw I have a lot of acne and discolouration

China can’t have my data since their like racist and closed off and I don’t like that

I was expecting him to be a subhuman but he ended up being a prettyboylite. What the fuck is the point of this thread nigga

Chadpreets.is
Superphysiological copium levels. I morphed myself with Chads, the morphs are obviously going to be moggers
Mirin your eye area and eye color ngl
I had to stare at the sun and almost burnt my retinas to get that light brown colour

Superphysiological copium levels. I morphed myself with Chads, the morphs are obviously going to be moggers
But I would probably still look like shit morphed with a Chad so what does that make me?
I had to stare at the sun and almost burnt my retinas to get that light brown colour
View attachment 468028
Does staring at the sun lighten your eyes? :feelswhat:

Even then, still mogs my subhuman pitch black eyes to hell and back. I fucking hate this life dude just end me

View attachment 468028
brb gonna try this

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Mine look regular dark brown in indoor lighting but in the sunlight they’re a bit lighter
That’s how eyes work, they’re still light af in sunlight anyway. Just be happy you’re in the top 10% of deathnics in terms of eye area
Send face:feelshehe:
Maby when I muster enough motivation to come back to .org. What’s your username on there again?

Maby on .org, when I muster enough motivation to come back. What’s your username on there again?
DM me yours I’ll follow you

DM me yours I’ll follow you
Idk bro... I don’t wanna get banned because it’s an alt :feelsjuice:

Why did you change your avi back?

BASTE. Now it feels right again. If my avi halo wasn't so strong I would have put this one on by now:
Bonez isst avi klein

@Dregster666 thoughts on this?

Both man, always eager to hear your opinion on things

Yours is a homerun :feelsYall: would definitely put it in a Top 5 list of most Based Aviis on .co/.is/.me history. It would be a crime to change that Avii at this stage in your career, as no other Avii representing you would come close to filling in those shoes.

Lizst's Avii Im 50/50 tbh it's pleasant at times because of it's old school classic look. It presents a very serious and vintage tone but at the same time it's the kind of Avii that some psuedo-intellectual soy neckbeard would use, thinking that he his intellectually cultured while being a cuck in 2021 :feelswhere: not saying lizst is any of this, as Im purely putting my input on the personality of his Avii and it's potential uses :feelsStudy:

it's the kind of Avii that some psuedo-intellectual soy neckbeard would use
I think it always fitted his posting style, in a positive way. But I get what you mean, there are many strategy game spergs out there putting random 16th century royals as their avi LARPing as some nobleman. My avi will stay, nobody cared who I was before I put that .gif on :feelsohh:

I think it always fitted his posting style, in a positive way. But I get what you mean, there are many strategy game spergs out there putting random 16th century royals as their avi LARPing as some nobleman.

indeed :feelscomfy:

nothing wrong with the Avii itself, just the potential neckbeards who may get drawn in by it is what makes it a bit obnoxious.
My avi will stay, nobody cared who I was before I put that .gif on :feelsohh:
Tbh

There's no going back :feelscomfy:

Lizst's Avii Im 50/50 tbh it's pleasant at times because of it's old school classic look. It presents a very serious and vintage tone but at the same time it's the kind of Avii that some psuedo-intellectual soy neckbeard would use, thinking that he his intellectually cultured while being a cuck in 2021 :feelswhere: not saying lizst is any of this, as Im purely putting my input on the personality of his Avii and it's potential uses :feelsStudy:
I’m just an ethnic guy

you delusional incels ,that is not a chad but a neckbeard,below is a chad in 2021,this video has more than 8 million viewing
Screenshot 20210605 010745 jpg

Lol, what's even funnier is if you look at the Discord convo in the video, you can see how clingy she's acting. If this was any other scenario and she was a dude, s/he would be posted on r/niceguys.

He’s barely a prettyboy but manages to get a decent looking discord girl to get clingy for him. Didn’t even know this was even possible... tf is up with that