Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Disaster movies where humanity DOES NOT prevail?

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Cinema is so cucked that nearly every film that pits mankind against some natural or external threat automatically writes in an ending where humanity survives. I just want to see civilization get rock and rolled with an ending scene where the last human dies alone in anguish knowing there's no hope left. Threads (1984) would have been perfect except it closes out with survivor children fighting eachother.

Maybe whatever fucking kind of weird movie we live in.

The cabin in the woods

Evil normies get brutally killed by scp looking monsters

Don't Look Up

Or maybe I should just start turning the films off once the story reaches the part where certain destruction is implied.

Melancholia and These last hours. Both are dramas though.

didnt neon genesis evangelion end with all of humanity getting turned into juice?

Cinema is so cucked that nearly every film that pits mankind against some natural or external threat automatically writes in an ending where humanity survives. I just want to see civilization get rock and rolled with an ending scene where the last human dies alone in anguish knowing there's no hope left. Threads (1984) would have been perfect except it closes out with survivor children fighting eachother.
Soylent green