Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disagreeable people are annoying as fuck

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I work in a retail store and I have to deal with these assholes often. They ask you for something and then you ask them what they have to do and they say why do they have to do that and then you explain it to them and they still wanna argue. Its like Holy fuck motherfucker, just do the thing and be on your way. These cunts always want to overcomplicate everything and start some bullshit. Disagreeableness in men is often seen as a good trait, but I think too much of it is fucking annoying though. You should strive to have a balance.

I work in a retail store and I have to deal with these assholes often. They ask you for something and then you ask them what they have to do and they say why do they have to do that and then you explain it to them and they still wanna argue. Its like Holy fuck motherfucker, just do the thing and be on your way. These cunts always want to overcomplicate everything and start some bullshit.

Disagreeableness in men is often seen as a good trait, but I think too much of it is fucking annoying though. You should strive to have a balance.
Men do it when they see something questionable. Something not worth doing or figured a more efficient way to do the task.

When foids or soy punk bitches do it, it's just to be a little bitch and a display of them being unhappy.