Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Disadvantage of the blackpill

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Main disadvantage of the holy blackpill is that the longer you continue to suffer, the more hate you grow. Ive started to notice that I cannot bear to listen to fags speaking about how Chad is getting this and that foid and people that know me are noticing my hate. But I can't help it, how can you just sit there and hear the life of a Chad and keep a smiley face? What I hate most is fucking fags who know their SMV ain't that bad so they try rub it in your face on the low. It's honeslty over, a day cant pass without me hearing how wonderful a Chad's life is and when I give my input, I get told that I'm toxic and hateful.

I also get weaker. The hate and those other meotions in those situations strain me.

Your hate growing is a good thing. You should be hateful. Have you seen the world around us? I f you're not mad as fuck there's something wrong with you.

The blackpill and incel communities are full of echo chambers of hate and depression.
Once you come in, you don't come out.
You just sit in here alone and rot, with "femoid" bouncing around inside your mind as you take your last breaths

We were never meant to survive

7410jhmkkhjkjklijlio4042484110060258///hioul.,iho;.puo;/.gvlhyuji7bvcfghvkl.//
lioioknjl,njki.lkn.n;k/.kn7/5071410l/L/olp/ojpl:?KLP:o
Yes brother but I feel people I know are slowly betraying me
Of course. No one will be beside you once you suffer. They will abandon you. You must make them suffer.

7410jhmkkhjkjklijlio4042484110060258///hioul.,iho;.puo;/.gvlhyuji7bvcfghvkl.//
lioioknjl,njki.lkn.n;k/.kn7/5071410l/L/olp/ojpl:?KLP:o

Of course. No one will be beside you once you suffer. They will abandon you. You must make them suffer.
We were born alone and will die alone, what a life jfl