Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disabled woman in wheelchair asked me for help in 2019 I refused

• Thread starter Deleted member 20139
  • Start date
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Old couple were in the town struggling to move shouted at me for me help, thought they shouldn't be out if they can't even move so I told them to fuck off. I don't know why they asked me when they were surrounded by other people. That's the weirdest part.

Based, survival of the fittest stupid niggers.

Looks halo made them approach you first out of all the others. Fakecel Chad. :chad::banhammer:

But really, I don't know what else would make them approach you first out of multitudes of people. Everyone has an implicit bias looks halo towards good looking people.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 42)

Am I on Incel Tears yet?

Looks halo made them approach you first out of all the others. Fakecel Chad. :chad::banhammer:

But really, I don't know what else would make them approach you first out of multitudes of people. Everyone has an implicit bias looks halo towards good looking people.

Just obey cripples and gimps bro

She was old therefore grew up before IG, snapchat and social media, so didn't have a simp army growing up. Helping others makes you feel good. You missed out on a dopamine boost tbh

Based, fuck those old fucks

I think it was more likely the looks halo in reverse ie the old people didn’t want to trouble beautiful people like Chad and Stacy with their old folks woes and so instead turned to the ugly incel since their reasoning likely went that ugly people are expendable and more than suited for manual labor and other unsavory tasks.

Helping others makes you feel good. You missed out on a dopamine boost tbh

This only happens to egoists. When I help people or don't help people, the feeling is the same

Disabled people aren't entitled to have other people help them.

Old couple were in the town struggling to move shouted at me for me help, thought they shouldn't be out if they can't even move so I told them to fuck off. I don't know why they asked me when they were surrounded by other people. That's the weirdest part.
Fucking lol

human's are the only species that helps the weak glad someones not doing that bullshit