Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Disabled son takes care of paralysed father

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Pvp1GQhvIG8

This disabled truecel son exhibits a wonderful personality (by IncelTear standards) because despite having a life-altering physical disability (being in a wheelchair), he takes care of his paralysed Giga-truecel father.

Disabled truecel exhibits love, care, kindness, compassion etc. all of which qualify him as someone with a “great personality”.

Yet despite his display of wonderful personality, how many women have slept with him since this video came out?

It’s a rhetorical question, we all know the answer is most likely: ZERO. And the reason for that is because he is a disabled truecel.

This video just shows that personality means nothing to women, they just care about looks (and money).

If a man’s personality was of any significance in attracting women, then this disabled truecel would be swimming in pussy while those psychopathic chad brutes would be virgin.

Yet we see the opposite actually happening.

Seeing this extremely blackpilled video has left me in a “state of shock” after once again being reminded of the sheer brutality of reality, a reality of so much unfairness, injustice and in-equality.

There’s really nothing more else I can say

It’s over.

Last edited:

This disabled truecel son exhibits a wonderful personality (by IncelTear standards). Despite being disabled, He takes care of his paralysed Gigatruecel father.

Disabled truecel exhibits love, care, kindness, compassion etc all of which qualify him to have a great personality.

Yet despite his display of wonderful personality, how many women have slept with him since this video came out?

It’s a rhetorical question, we all know the answer is most likely: ZERO. And the reason for that is because he is a disabled truecel.

This video just shows that personality means nothing to women, they just care about looks (and money).

If a man’s personality was of any significance in attracting women, then this disabled truecel would be swimming in pussy while those psychopathic chad brutes would be virgin.

I've never heard of a toilet taking care of a disabled person other than her daughter.

This Is a horrible life to live. Imagine you and your family suffering with disabilities you didn't ask for, while normalfags don't even acknowledge the privileges they have and create their own problems just to feel like victims:feelsclown:.

@Transcended Trucel how brutal is this?!?!?!

This disabled truecel son exhibits a wonderful personality (by IncelTear standards) because despite having a life-altering physical disability (being in a wheelchair), he takes care of his paralysed Giga-truecel father.

Disabled truecel exhibits love, care, kindness, compassion etc all of which qualify him as someone with a “great personality”.

Seeing this extremely blackpilled video has left me in a state of shock at the brutality, unfairness, injustice and inequality in reality.

It’s over.

absolutely brutal. Guy kindness mogs me hard. I will be honest, I would never take care of a disabled relative unless I am certain their disability is only short term but even then probably not. this guy is a saint but ofc no foid will marry him ever.
I've never heard of a toilet taking care of a disabled person other than her daughter.
yup or the disabled husband is a Chad or temporarily disabled.
This Is a horrible life to live. Imagine you and your family suffering with disabilities you didn't ask for, while normalfags don't even acknowledge the privileges they have and create their own problems just to feel like victims:feelsclown:.
true
@Transcended Trucel how brutal is this?!?!?!
one of the most brutal posts here. @SlayerSlayer thoughts on pinning this?
And usually do it for attention to virtue signal
yup

Man this is just fucking sad

Man this is just fucking sad

Normies will comment their fake sympathies just to virtue signal and falsely show themselves to society as “morally good and righteous individuals”, when in reality they are secretly laughing at this subhuman and rejoicing in his suffering.

Normies promote equality and push for equality ONLY when they themselves are the “losing side” in a world of in-equality.

But when normies are on the WINNING SIDE in a world of in-equality, they support in-equality and defend in-equality by telling people who are on the losing side to stop complaining because “life isn’t fair”.

Then normies should also STFU and stop complaining when incels go on mass shootings, because guess what?

LIFE ISNT FAIR!

Last edited:
Brutal and sad. Also inspiring.

Look how he keeps everything clean and does his own cooking for him and his dad.

Brutal and sad. Also inspiring.

Look how he keeps everything clean and does his own cooking for him and his dad.

A case like this makes me support euthanasia.

killing these 2 truecels, (and all other truecels, disabled people etc.) thereby putting them out of their misERy in a quick and painless mannER, is the most mERciful thing to do

Last edited:
mate just shoot ur dad then yourself fuck this life, i have extreme back pain almost crippled and if i become crippled im going ER (in real life)

True, thERe’s no point in continuing to exist in a life of such pain/suffERing, bettER to just end their misERy

Disabled from father to son.
How brutal is that?

Didn't watch all of it but did the Mum fuck off once he became disabled?

Seeing this extremely blackpilled video has left me in a “state of shock” after once again being reminded of the sheer brutality of reality, a reality of so much unfairness, injustice and in-equality.
Indeed. This video is just sad. Props to him for living to take care of his father. If I was him Id request euthanasia wether or not I had person I care about that needed my help

That is a brave motherfucking kid. That is called true love which a man is capable of.

IT, normies, whores, chad, stacy, soyciety will NEVER understand this.

Anyone notice he's wearing a t-shirt with "breeder" written on it JFL brutal

Someone fentanyl these two

This was a hard watch mang

This was wholesome af :owo:

Good personality = good looks

It doesn't matter what your actual personality is. We have seen so women many beaten up by their boyfriends and husbands who have "good personalities"

Anyone notice he's wearing a t-shirt with "breeder" written on it JFL brutal

Someone probably gave that t-shirt to him as a cruel joke, to always remind him that he will never be able to reproduce.

Normies are heartless bastards

giga mog this entire forum's pERsonality

Someone probably gave that t-shirt to him as a cruel joke, to always remind him that he will never be able to reproduce.

Normies are heartless bastards
just upscaled bacteria preying on each other.

muh personality really dosnt fucking matter , you either outmog others , be the shit "

or you will get shitted on . The Only way this Guy and his father are still alive is because of Constant Gaslighting and Blue pilled garbage .

And Propably fear of Death ( obviously )

Normies will comment their fake sympathies just to virtue signal and falsely show themselves to society as “morally good and righteous individuals”, when in reality they are secretly laughing at this subhuman and rejoicing in his suffering.

Normies promote equality and push for equality ONLY when they themselves are the “losing side” in a world of in-equality.

But when normies are on the WINNING SIDE in a world of in-equality, they support in-equality and defend in-equality by telling people who are on the losing side to stop complaining because “life isn’t fair”.

Then normies should also STFU and stop complaining when incels go on mass shootings, because guess what?

LIFE ISNT FAIR!
Based

That is a brave motherfucking kid. That is called true love which a man is capable of.

IT, normies, whores, chad, stacy, soyciety will NEVER understand this.

Poor guy no one should suffer this torture
Damn you life

mate just shoot ur dad then yourself fuck this life, i have extreme back pain almost crippled and if i become crippled im going ER (in real life)

LIFE ISNT FAIR!
Based and insightful

Respects from incels

Honestly if that were me I'd probably suffocate my father with a pillow and then roll my wheelchair off of the first bridge I saw (in minecraft). Dude goodnessmogs me to oblivion.

Disabled truecel exhibits love, care, kindness, compassion etc. all of which qualify him as someone with a “great personality”.

It’s over.

Would do it for mom, dad goes into nursing home

:worryfeels::bigbrain::yes:

He's not disabled enough to get into a pity relationship with a foid :whitepill:

IT won't touch this with a 90 meter anti-corrosion sewage resistant galvanized stainless steel totem pole

He's not disabled enough to get into a pity relationship with a foid :whitepill:

There is no such thing as pity relationships, women are incapable of feeling pity towards a subhuman male

:feelsbadman: + IT scums wont show this.

If personality truly mattered, this website would barley have any users. It would be a graveyard

Can't you see, his looks says he crippled his dad & feels guilty, he's getting paid by the state & is doing it for the money while he's in a wheelchair as he dislikes dogs so god punished him.

That poor man. I can’t even comprehend this struggle

That poor man. I can’t even comprehend this struggle

Someone should give them both a lethal injection or a bullet to the head for a quick, mERciful death.

ThERe is no life left for them to live. It’s ovER, there’s no need to prolong their suffERing.