Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disabled Offy Doofy get cucked by chad after accident

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
normie scum can't accept brutal truth

Its polyamory so its ok :feels::soy:

They created a blended family because Chris brought her ex-husband with her
One second in and its already giga blackpilled, literally never began

This really is the peak crystallized blackpill in the highest doses, oofy doofy loses his betabuxx powers so foid leaves him for her First and keeps him around to make her feel good while also fucking the guys she actually likes.

This is the fate of all those who ascend in a world where foids have rights, this is what awaits oneitiscucks and bluepilledfags

One second in and its already giga blackpilled, literally never began
Its polyamory so its ok :feels::soy:
She adopted him as a legal guardian. The only reason she didn't euthanize him is because both of them wanted a pet :lul: .

That new husband probably has a cucking fetish. He must love it to fuck her in front of her former disabled husband. This is truly evil. I want to stab in the neck or something

She adopted him as a legal guardian. The only reason she didn't euthanize him is because both of them wanted a pet :lul: .

That new husband probably has a cucking fetish. He must love it to fuck her in front of her former disabled husband. This is truly evil. I want to stab in the neck or something
Yup, demonic Evil is real and they take the form of chads and foids, the fact society looks at this and thinks its inspirational shows how far we have fallen

This fate is worse when you're a oofy doofy who is cuckolding then, got into a accident.

This really is the peak crystallized blackpill in the highest doses
I was in shock for 5 minutes. I didn't this much evil was possible

Wow, the real husband fake crying when talking about the disabled oofy doof...

I sadly think there's some real evil going on in that house.

Wow, the real husband fake crying when talking about the disabled oofy doof...

I sadly think there's some real evil going on in that house.
The funny thing is the wife is not crying as much as that guy :feelskek:

the fact society looks at this and thinks its inspirational shows how far we have fallen
Exactly, right? 100 years ago is would be evil. Now this is "aspirational". I am worried about how much society is getting demoralized

This fate is worse when you're a oofy doofy who is cuckolding then, got into a accident.
I now that I think about this, this "accident" and subsequent setup makes it suspicious. Something is fishy.

Women see nothing wrong with this

Not watching the video, the thumbnail is bad enough by itself lol.

You think he likes fucking her right in front of disabled man so he can see and hear what’s going on? Sick

You think he likes fucking her right in front of disabled man so he can see and hear what’s going on?
100% there is something sinister in that new husband. It doesn't feel right...

So even rape is cucky then? Foids like that :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't know if they necessarily like it unless it's from a chad. In fact all rape fantasies are for women are just rough sex with Chads where they feel they're totally dominated but in all reality they are the ones in control because they want it to happen the way they wanted to happen. No tall Stacey white woman wants to be gang raped by ugly ass muslims from Pakistan that are all 5 ft tall.

Last edited:
I don't know if they necessarily like it unless it's from a chad
No foids like getting raped and abused from men, even sub 5 men. They won't admit it because of their egos.

That way marriages used to last because of wife beating and marital rape.

He reminds me of Crisick from lookism.net

No foids like getting raped and abused from men, even sub 5 men. They won't admit it because of their egos.

That way marriages used to last because of wife beating and marital rape.
Are you a oldcel? How would you know if marriages were like this if you were not part of the experience? Of course I've Been Told by chance that women are pretty much like children and that is basically the way you want to treat them in order for them to follow you in love and marriage.

Are you a oldcel? How would you know if marriages were like this if you were not part of the experience? Of course I've Been Told by chance that women are pretty much like children and that is basically the way you want to treat them in order for them to follow you in love and marriage.
I have observed this in my family. I have kind of a huge family. The older marriages where the husband was little dominating and displayed power lasted long and were successful.

Whereas when the husband was a cuck, it reduced to a offy doofy relationship and some of them got divorced.

Insanely brutal.

"He wakes up, remembers his beautiful wife, only to hear her in the next room being pile driven. immediately gets sad, and confused, then cries and memory gets wiped. Only to wake up again and relive those 10 seconds of feelings over and over"

Of course I've Been Told by chance that women are pretty much like children and that is basically the way you want to treat them in order for them to follow you in love and marriage.
Yeah, I believe that too. Woman claim to want "rights" and "freedoms". But the subconsciously want to be subjugated and controlled. For example most of rape fantasy havers are not men but woman.

It's their massive inflated egos that are preventing them from accepting it. Beating them will reduce it.

I don't know if they necessarily like it unless it's from a chad. In fact all rape fantasies are for women are just rough sex with Chads where they feel they're totally dominated but in all reality they are the ones in control because they want it to happen the way they wanted to happen. No tall Stacey white woman wants to be gang raped by ugly ass muslims from Pakistan that are all 5 ft tall.
:feelsrope:

Yeah, I believe that too. Woman claim to want "rights" and "freedoms". But the subconsciously want to be subjugated and controlled. For example most of rape fantasy havers are not men but woman.

It's their massive inflated egos that are preventing them from accepting it. Beating them will reduce it.
Well they do deserve it.

No tall Stacey white woman wants to be gang raped by ugly ass muslims from Pakistan that are all 5 ft tall.
Yeah, you have to be tall but other part is not true. I have seen marriages of sub 5 men lasting when woman are beaten. They won't leave them even when they can

:feelskek:

I'd rather just fucking die if I were that guy, when I became disabled. I'd be ending on a "high note", since I would've ascended and got married. It's just a downhill slope after that.

People that are this disabled should just be put out of their misery.

This really is the peak crystallized blackpill in the highest doses, oofy doofy loses his betabuxx powers so foid leaves him for her First and keeps him around to make her feel good while also fucking the guys she actually likes.

This is the fate of all those who ascend in a world where foids have rights, this is what awaits oneitiscucks and bluepilledfags

youtube comments are pure goy cuck shit

youtube comments are pure goy cuck shit
This is why marriage is scary. These guys wanted a pet to humiliate so they kept him alive. Others would have just euthanized him.

This is your fate even if you got married and society will find this acceptable and even "aspirational"

People that are this disabled should just be put out of their misery.
The problem with euthanizing disabled people is defining what is "disabled". Foids would consider all us sub 5s disabled and want us to be euthanized.

Brutal and true face of foids.

You think he likes fucking her right in front of disabled man so he can see and hear what’s going on? Sick
This is Normies whe are talking About Here . Their Not quite emphatetic .

And man Love to have power or the Idea of It . And feel powerfull .

Yeah, you have to be tall but other part is not true. I have seen marriages of sub 5 men lasting when woman are beaten. They won't leave them even when they can
Whatever helps you sleep at night but women are basically children mentally anyway and a lot of them are masochist so they either don't know that they can get help or they Embrace suffering they would rather get beaten up every day then date somebody they don't find attractive

Whatever helps you sleep at night but women are basically children mentally anyway and a lot of them are masochist so they either don't know that they can get help or they Embrace suffering they would rather get beaten up every day then date somebody they don't find attractive
I mean stockholm syndrome exists, right? With enough manipulation and abuse without police interference you can do anything.