Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Disabled midget with cerebral palsy has two hot girlfriends: a look inside his charity's financial documents

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is a follow-up on @CrackingYs' insightful thread:

Federal law requires every 501(c)3 nonprofit to make its Form 990 filings available for public inspection. Any member of the public can also file a Form 4506-A to the IRS to obtain a copy of any 501(c)3 organization's Form 990 filings. In recent years, the IRS has made some filings available on a publicly accessible database. Here they are.

106858254 1616531033725 gettyimages 1231812287 IRS TAX

2018 filing
2019 filing
2020 filing

As you see, half the charity's revenue in 2018 and 2019 went towards employee salaries or benefits, and whilst 2020 revenue increased significantly; their expenses did not. The two full-time employees they have are the midget and one treasurer. They're currently sitting on a cash pile north of $300k, an awful lot for a small nonprofit.

Last edited:
So does this mean he's paying her?
Not necessarily. It does mean that it's horribly inefficient. How would you feel donating to any charity if you knew that less than half your money would actually go towards charitable programs?

So does this mean he's paying her?
All charities are just jew loopholes to get out of paying taxes. This whole thing was a charity scam from the beginnig and it's so obvious and irritating that normies can't see throuh the bs.

All charities are just jew loopholes to get out of paying taxes. This whole thing was a charity scam from the beginnig and it's so obvious and irritating that normies can't see throuh the bs.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: finally someone seeing through the bs, normies worship "charities" so much

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: finally someone seeing through the bs, normies worship "charities" so much
I collected donations for some gay environment project when I was in 5th grade and took 50% of the revenue for myself.

I knew from years ago when i first saw this she was only with him for the gravy train. You would have to be IT-tier braindead to think she would still be with him if this wasnt the case

I knew from years ago when i first saw this she was only with him for the gravy train. You would have to be IT-tier braindead to think she would still be with him if this wasnt the case

Make gravey for my dogs (and cats) by addition water to dry foods