Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dirty sheboon

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmIOverreacting/comments/1fbbi2y/aio_my_boyfriend_called_me_dirty/

Him: “Why do I read about these aliens only needing to wash their hair once or twice a week. The fuck is that.”

Me: “Well I don’t have your type of hair.”

Him: “I’ve always showered daily.”

Me: “You can shower without washing your hair. I cant shampoo or wash my hair daily my locs take forever to dry.”

Him: “Dirty!”

Me: “You think im dirty?”

Him: “Your like a mop collecting dirt.”

:lul:

when normal white guy does it:

DIRRTY FUKING INCEL MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Based gook, only a retard would marry a sheebon.

Based gook, only a retard would marry a sheebon.
Sheboons really are the worst of foids in all catagories, ugly and extremely entitled. Despite being the lowest of the foid SMV they never go for anyhting less than Tyrones. ricecels have a better chance with sheboons than blackcels its fucked up man

Sheboons really are the worst of foids in all catagories, ugly and extremely entitled. Despite being the lowest of the foid SMV they never go for anyhting less than Tyrones. ricecels have a better chance with sheboons than blackcels its fucked up man
And, that's why they're the poorest foids in this planet. God has punished them in every conceivable way he could think of and I say he should've just killed them all and saved the planet from their contamination.

Where are the take the shower people now to crucify her

And, that's why they're the poorest foids in this planet. God has punished them in every conceivable way he could think of and I say he should've just killed them all and saved the planet from their contamination.
And they are the most obnoxious every time I see some black foid on tv and gaming they are the most obnoxious individual creature to exist. I would rather see noodlewhores thirsting for white cocku than deal with sheboons yapping about le racism and talking down to people despite literally being the dumbest set of subhumans on the planet

I have dry hair, what the hell is up with only washing it once a week? God, I can't even go a day without it tangling up like crazy.

I have dry hair, what the hell is up with only washing it once a week? God, I can't even go a day without it tangling up like crazy.
I have dreadlocks and she is right.

If us dreadlockhavers wash our hair constantly then it will fuck up the natural oils in our hair and make our hair unhealthier

It also takes forever for our hair to dry so it would also be a nuisance.

I have dreadlocks and she is right.

If us dreadlockhavers wash our hair constantly then it will fuck up the natural oils in our hair and make our hair unhealthier

It also takes forever for our hair to dry so it would also be a nuisance.
Damn, I didn't know, my apologies.

Inter race relations don't go well for such reasons

You need to learn each other's culture and etiquette to the core to be stable