Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dirty Normie Tactics: Playing the Pedo Card

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

Brain damaged from cuckpills
★★★★
When Normies don’t like someone, they can be scummy enough to falsely label them a pedo. And what’s a pedo? In society they’re viewed as the worst of the worst. Being labelled as a pedo is social status murder. Everyone will hate you. Everyone will be talking about the rumour. Everyone will see you as an abnormal, weird freak, considering that you’re sub5, introverted and high inhib anyway. It’s a total death sentence.

They can easily play this card to fuck with sub5 men. And everybody would believe it purely because of his looks. Can you play the same card on Normies? Normie vs normie? Yes you can. That’s basically the whole essence behind this “Kendrick vs Drake” beef. That’s a perfect case study in labelling someone a pedo and everybody believing it even if they don’t have receipts.

“but drake is attractive!!” Yes he is objectively attractive. But Normies still going along with Kendrick? Normies love people who take the moral high ground in anything even without any proof the person did something wrong. A perfect opportunity to flaunt your virtue signalling and Up your social validation for going along with the hive mind. Wild accusations and false labelling like these they’re contagious.

If drake got shat on for this even without proper receipts, it shows how powerful the pedo card is.

There was a case of some internet rando labelling “Shane Dawson” a pedophile and made a YouTube channel with false receipts. As you know, it got viral as fuck for a few weeks on YouTube. Obviously was proven false though. Shane Dawson himself had to make a video debunking the bullshit.

If a high status person does it then they’ve automatically won. And Normies are high status by default. Not to celebrity level but on the level of normal local social groups.

If a low social status person does it, people won’t believe it but if he has receipts, then it would be considered. So sub5s, you can craft your own evidence against people you hate if you really want to play the “pedo card”. I would do something like that. I would do it in such a way that there’s no traces of it being fake.
The pedo accusation can easily be flipped on the sub5 lowstatuscels though and people would easily believe it.

How can you counter the “pedo card”?
To be honest I don’t fucking know. Leave replies below on suggestions

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill.
@NoIdeaWhatToDo @opioidcel @Destroyed lonely @Bianor

Memorylosspill is brutal can’t remember half of the names I wanted to tag :cryfeels:

You should probably tell that to the pedocels on this forum, We had alot of them a while ago that kept saying they wanted minors, I think they either got banned or something, Cant remember.

You should probably tell that to the pedocels on this forum, We had alot of them a while ago that kept saying they wanted minors, I think they either got banned or something, Cant remember.
What if it’s just sock puppet accounts of Normies who just wanted to ruin the rep of this site and then so they can make a YouTube video on how degenerate we are? But if it’s actual pedos then i have no words :fuk:

What if it’s just sock puppet accounts of Normies who just wanted to ruin the rep of this site and then so they can make a YouTube video on how degenerate we are? But if it’s actual pedos then i have no words :fuk:
Its strictly forbidden to sexualize minors on this forum so the
banhammer will eventually get them if they reveal themselves again.

Not just normies. Go against the culture/window here and get similar treatments, only the labels differ.
This is life.

Its strictly forbidden to sexualize minors on this forum so the
banhammer will eventually get them if they reveal themselves again.
instaban tbh. the more pedoposters we have on here the more the site reputation will go down the shitter. It's already worse enough as it is and all pedoposters make it worse. Death to all pedoposters :lasereyes:

Pretty much every eceleb you can think of has gotten pedo allegations thrown against them and whether people believe them are not often has nothing to do with the evidence presented but how much the public likes them. That's why I'd never want to be a notable public figure in any way because there will always be people who will resent you and try to fuck with you.

Pretty much every eceleb you can think of has gotten pedo allegations thrown against them and whether people believe them are not often has nothing to do with the evidence presented but how much the public likes them. That's why I'd never want to be a notable public figure in any way because there will always be people who will resent you and try to fuck with you.
It's either pedo allegations or SA/Rape allegations. Celebritypill is brutal. If I was a celeb I would rope like Avicii. I would rope before any retard tried to kill me.

Last edited:
instaban tbh. the more pedoposters we have on here the more the site reputation will go down the shitter. It's already worse enough as it is and all pedoposters make it worse. Death to all pedoposters :lasereyes:

Here you go, Its your lucky day!

And then normies wonder why I avoid them like plague and wear hoodies to hide my ugly skull and hair. This is why. They are vicious and will make your life even more painful than it already is if you are a sub 5

Last edited:
Shit normies get away with no problem are career suicide for celebrities
And then they have the nerve to virtue signal and shill mental health bullshit. they're two faced as hell they're like that symbol for drama

:lul:

And then normies wonder why I avoid them like plague and wear hoodies to hide my ugly skull and hair. This is why? They are vicious and will make your life even more painful than it already is if you are a sub 5
normies are predators it's only safe to hide away from them

>Claim you are a homosexual
>Threaten to sue the Normie accuser for homophobia
Done.:feelsthink:
Lol tranny LGBT pedos are unironically protected though. They should be slaughtered by pedo hunter vigilantes too. two birds with one stone

This thread is a fucking cope

Tall white chad do it daily and got away with it

depends on your looks

This thread is a fucking cope

Tall white chad do it daily and got away with it
this thread mostly applies to normies and sub5s though. Chad is a different species of course so he gets different treatment

this thread mostly applies to normies and sub5s though. Chad is a different species of course so he gets different treatment
They will be in prison for just chatting with the unrelated underage
Its that simple

Obviously tall white chad got away with it

They will be in prison for just chatting with the unrelated underage
Its that simple

Obviously tall white chad got away with it
Whereas normies and sub5s have to constantly be walking on eggshells. I would rather rope tbh then live in that sort of fear. The possibility of my life just getting totally destroyed by one SA/Rape/Pedo accusation. this is why i want to hermitmaxx and never face the "real world". The real world is high school all over again. I already got accused of doing some BS i didn't do in highschool. Pure potent ropefuel tbh

all normie insults are basically a prioristic

if they dislike you, they'll try to re-envision you as one of their personal bêtes noires

they're all incredibly myopic and refuse to acknowledge anything outside of their narrow tribalistic worldview

The pred card is something used against low tier men to chastise them. Pred hunters are notoriously biased, they hunt down the borderline learning disabled / ugly men to parade them for clicks. It targets straight ugly, low iq men.

If its a celebrity or chad it has no effect see the epstine client list. For example the LGBTQ Head Dem of Maryland was recently caught in a sting and zero coverage of it and reddit nuked everything on the story, because he is in the "protected group".

View: https://x.com/iFightForKids/status/1804877068708274324

As for how do you recover from it? You don't
Best thing you can do is move where no on knows you and try not going outside.

America should stop allowing Pedro's into the country

The pred card is something used against low tier men to chastise them. Pred hunters are notoriously biased, they hunt down the borderline learning disabled / ugly men to parade them for clicks. It targets straight ugly, low iq men.

If its a celebrity or chad it has no effect see the epstine client list. For example the LGBTQ Head Dem of Maryland was recently caught in a sting and zero coverage of it and reddit nuked everything on the story, because he is in the "protected group".

View: https://x.com/iFightForKids/status/1804877068708274324

As for how do you recover from it? You don't
Best thing you can do is move where no on knows you and try not going outside.

Interesting :feelswhere::feelshehe: