Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy DIRECT PROOF THAT SOCIETY FUCKING HATES MEN

• Thread starter DisposableMale01
  • Start date
imagine thinking men are useless and women are great at everything lmao, all of these people should be sent to an island populated excusively by women

Last edited:
That black dudes man card should be revoked I can't believe how much of a pansy he is

imagine thinking men are useless and women are great at everything lmao, all of these people should be sent to an island populated elusively by women
That would teach 'em :feelsgah:

It is totally bizarre. Well, I mean, it looks bizarre before you remember just how bad the indoctrination/brainwashing is these days.

Download 6

imagine thinking men are useless and women are great at everything lmao, all of these people should be sent to an island populated elusively by women
It's incredible, they seem mentally retarded, not realising that absolutely everything around them was created by and made possible by men.

It also shows that the npc meme, is not only a meme but a truth, these people are just spitting out answers based on what they were told, which is why they can't answer him when he asks "What are men better at". Because they weren't told what to say when faced with this question.

Brainwashing is real, this video is good proof of it.

It's incredible, they seem mentally retarded, not realising that absolutely everything around them was created by and made possible by men.

It also shows that the npc meme, is not only a meme but a truth, these people are just spitting out answers based on what they were told, which is why they can't answer him when he asks "What are men better at". Because they weren't told what to say when faced with this question.

it's become politically incorrect to say something good about a man. women are always right, all men are pigs.

Society hate ugly men

People like this used to piss me off but they don't really bother me anymore. There isn't much that can be done so I just sit back & watch how catastrophic it is. Just be thankful that you weren't born with a sheep brain.

Society hates ugly men*

Is it just me or political correctness is forcing people to be low iq? The blackpill simply states that physically attractive men are more appealing to woman just like physically attractive woman are to men. But you can not say that as it makes woman appear shallow. But they can keep calling us shallow to easily swayed by visuals.

And meanwhile, Chad is preparing for a 3some
Hjuy

it's become politically incorrect to say something good about a man. women are always right, all men are pigs.
Is it just me or political correctness is forcing people to be low iq? The blackpill simply states that physically attractive men are more appealing to woman just like physically attractive woman are to men. But you can not say that as it makes woman appear shallow. But they can keep calling us shallow to easily swayed by visuals.
Political correctness causes people to have to deny the truth because they are afraid of being lynched if they say it

imagine thinking men are useless and women are great at everything lmao, all of these people should be sent to an island populated excusively by women
Reminds me of the Dutch survival TV show where they had separate islands for the men and foids before leaving them for a week or so. The men managed to build a miniature functioning society while the foids just argued and sunbathed the whole time and had to be bailed out when they ran out of food.

People like this used to piss me off but they don't really bother me anymore. There isn't much that can be done so I just sit back & watch how catastrophic it is. Just be thankful that you weren't born with a sheep brain.

I am seriously waiting until the day that A LOT of men start just dropping out of the workforce and let women do all the hard labour. All these women in college better be aware that they are unlikely to find college educated men outside of college or the compettition for them will be fierce (obvs the decent looking ones).

I am seriously waiting until the day that A LOT of men start just dropping out of the workforce and let women do all the hard labour. All these women in college better be aware that they are unlikely to find college educated men outside of college or the compettition for them will be fierce (obvs the decent looking ones).
women are used to competing for top-tier men, the end result will be them sharing instead of duking it out to the death like men would. If there's one thing women are right about in this video it's that men are far more competitive than women, albeit for perfectly valid reasons as far as I can see.

EVERY THING GREAT HAS BEEN CREATED BY A MAN. WOMEN DONT PROMOTE SHIT EXCEPT BLOWJOBS AND STUPIDITY

If he were a sub5 asking those questions he would be in jail.

If we’re being honest here, I think most of us would admit that we started out as sheep

If we’re being honest here, I think most of us would admit that we started out as sheep
Yes tbh. its just strange how some of us are inclined to evolve more than others. I think being incel helps to push people that way. I suppose it is nurture as well as nature.

Watched that last night, nothing new tbh

Yes tbh. its just strange how some of us are inclined to evolve more than others. I think being incel helps to push people that way. I suppose it is nurture as well as nature.
Our experiences are what mold us. Had we been accepted and experienced companionship and sex we would be just like them, with only a few differences

THAT LANDWHALE

IM AT 10/10 RAGE