Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dipshits are now using "incel" as a buzzword.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It's the brand new buzzword among people who need to resort to namecalling to feel like they've won on the fucking internet. The word is now being overused so much, that the average outsider who sees the word doesn't even know what the fuck it even means. For all they know, the word could mean "man on twitter who disagrees with feminism or cuckoldry" or "man who hurt my feelings".

Why do these dumbasses feel so smug when they say "incel", as if they just defeated someone by recycling the intellectually lazy "haha u a virgin" insult? Do they genuinely enjoy farting into their own hands and smelling it?

Exactly ,as I have said before, "incel" has become the new "nazi" for normie trash,fuck them

Exactly ,as I have said before, "incel" has become the new "nazi" for normie trash,fuck them
Yeah, I doubt they even know what "incel" means. They're just retards who use the word when talking shit, thinking the word will get them a reaction. Instead, they just end up making themselves look like a shitter-shattered soy/roastie in the process.
If someone actually used the word incel in real life unironically, I would cringe unimaginably hard.

Actually wrong. Incel in PSL means a man who can't get sex, a biology LOSER. Incels are generally low SMV men.

It's not much different to normies using things like "haha u virgin loser" because incel have similar meaning to it, very close.

Incel to normies means a loser, which isn't right.

Just a way for normies to call you all evil using one simple trick word.

I saw ITtards calling Roosh "old ugly incel"

I saw ITtards calling Roosh "old ugly incel"
"Yeah, looks don't matter and sex isn't everything, you ugly fucking virgin incel."
The way they contradict themselves constantly is hilarious.

Today a foid called me an incel and referred to me by noun as "a yikes."

"Yike" is now the equivalent of "kike" for foids.

found the incel haha yikes have sex inkel :soy:

I've noticed it as well, i see normies online using it all the time.

“Incel” has been used to shame people since 2009.

When I get called incel it's always either by some internet foid or some fat kid who looks even more incel than me.

This was through the internet, not in real life right
That goes without saying, jfl. The internet is my real life.

I’ve heard it a few times in convos used to refer to guys in clubs or class who dared asked a girl out. This was a little after AM, now it’s used for any ugly guy period by libtards.

i first uttered the word in 2012

I'd say let them do it.
I even admitted being Incel IRL. I honestly don't give a fuck. It's not something I'm proud of, it's just admitting straight out that I can't get into relationships with women because they deem me unattractive, which isn't my fault. I can't be blamed if I was born with the wrong genes, and I can't be blamed that women are almost exclusively chasing men out of their league and these (cucked) men comply.
People act surprised when someone admits being Incel and think it's self-hating, but that's just the truth. Why deny it? You can even correct people and show them the accurate meaning of the word "Incel" in case there's a slight misunderstanding.
I don't take the name-calling "Incel" as an insult at all, it doesn't affect me even when used pejoratively, as it is something I can't really be blamed for. It's actually just laughable as it reveals that today's society, especially women, puts sex and sexuality ahead of anything else. I'm not going to Cope and call them primitive animals for this and act as if I'm somehow superior, but it's funny how little empathy these people feel and how narcissistic they can be. They know someone is unprivileged and they don't feel like helping at all, they want us to keep being labeled as Incels to keep the hierarchy afloat.
I have reasons to believe that some want low SMV men fucking dead, or existing exclusively as corporate slaves with no real purpose in life.

Last edited:
It's the brand new buzzword among people who need to resort to namecalling to feel like they've won on the fucking internet. The word is now being overused so much, that the average outsider who sees the word doesn't even know what the fuck it even means. For all they know, the word could mean "man on twitter who disagrees with feminism or cuckoldry" or "man who hurt my feelings".

Why do these dumbasses feel so smug when they say "incel", as if they just defeated someone by recycling the intellectually lazy "haha u a virgin" insult? Do they genuinely enjoy farting into their own hands and smelling it?
It makes them feel like they´ve won the arg3mntzz - " :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: "
Soy fucks.

Funny thing Soy means " am " in Spanish.
I am = " Yo soy."
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Incel was a buzzword from the begining. :feelsthink:
If someone calls you incel, you need to respond with "Like it's a bad thing". :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back