Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dilemma about foid

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I wagey ragey cagey at this awful pub, but I talked to this waitress. She is actually nice to me, not sure about interest lol probably zero. She goes to college and does film studies, I'm heavily into films we talk about this a lot.
However I have this huge urge to ask her out, to watch a film, it's going to end badly.
This is not even the dilemma, I'm like 30s early 30s and she is around 18.

im going to get metood or banged up, right.
how do you control these urges, I obviously think she is stunning.

i can't act can I I'm fucked

idk, probably keep pushing gently, so you don't get destroyed if she wants nothing besides talking

Start acting aloof and ignoring her a bit. See if she tries to keep up with you or make effort to talk to you. If she does, maybe she values you. If she doesn't, she doesn't really care about you, and it's over.

Start acting aloof and ignoring her a bit. See if she tries to keep up with you or make effort to talk to you. If she does, maybe she values you. If she doesn't, she doesn't really care about you, and it's over.
this tbh

She's just being nice. Be happy that you have someone to talk to at work and. No need to fuck shit up.

She's just being nice. Be happy that you have someone to talk to at work and. No need to fuck shit up.
Probably to be honest
Also age thing is real, if rejected would be a disaster gossip etc normies tearing shit out of you for going for a young girl.
Damn
Also if she was actually interested she would come on to you, ask you out, give her number etc. Foids in modern world are aggressive

Last edited:
I wagey ragey cagey at this awful pub, but I talked to this waitress. She is actually nice to me, not sure about interest lol probably zero. She goes to college and does film studies, I'm heavily into films we talk about this a lot.
However I have this huge urge to ask her out, to watch a film, it's going to end badly.
This is not even the dilemma, I'm like 30s early 30s and she is around 18.

im going to get metood or banged up, right.
how do you control these urges, I obviously think she is stunning.

i can't act can I I'm fucked

the age difference might be your advantage , but else its over

just ask her out , no need to care

Well, at least she is of legal age, therefore there is no legal danger. You could try, how attractive is she?

I talked to this waitress. She is actually nice to me, not sure about interest lol probably zero. She goes to college and does film studies, I'm heavily into films we talk about this a lot.

If she has another reason to be nice to you other than attraction, assume that first. (You are a customer.)
Twoxchromosomes have a lot of threads about "I was being nice to a customer, now he is creeping me out"

That subreddit is like mind reading for a male.

It's your opportunity, if she even speak to you maybe you have a chance. Foids like older man, at least when is chad

Lol no both same level actually i maybe lower on the rung, I am kitchen porter, she is waitress. I just larp at Kitchen Porter and do developing as main job, but only contract work so very random work and on my own, I don't like being on my own too long you go socially stale.
That's the point she has literally no reason for being this nice for this long, she could shit on me with no repurcussions.

To me she is Stacy, thin ginger pale ohhhhh god, the humanity.

What about the rejection, if brutal she would gossip then I'm dead socially from everyone. Look that paedo he is too old for her, then every young waitress will be told to stay away from me the perv. The risk is high, no.

This won't tell you anything useful at work. If she makes an effort to engage with you outside of the work setting, then this has some value.

But we all know that this is :redpill: trash at the end of the day.

hope you get her because i also hope to get with a young adult woman before i shuffle off this mortal coil, without paying for it like a kukc

So what is the concrete consensus apart from standardised incel reposte, it's over.

I was thinking soft approach via keep mentioning me going to movies with friends, I know a nice cinema, keep mentioning current movies to watch. This is a massive hint I like to actually go out to cinema regularly, what about open ended statements like, I haven't been with friends in a while. Or they are away now on holiday and I need to find new cinema buffs to go with. Would I still get shot down in flames with these Uber soft approaches.
Also obviously you can gauge it, if as soon as you mention I need different people to go with to cinema, she distances herself both verbally or physically then it's over.

Try ignoring her, not greeting her first.

I have tried to wait and see if she greeted me first after I got to know her.
She did seem to say hi to me without me initiating the first greetings when I waited.

So what is the concrete consensus apart from standardised incel reposte, it's over.

I was thinking soft approach via keep mentioning me going to movies with friends, I know a nice cinema, keep mentioning current movies to watch. This is a massive hint I like to actually go out to cinema regularly, what about open ended statements like, I haven't been with friends in a while. Or they are away now on holiday and I need to find new cinema buffs to go with. Would I still get shot down in flames with these Uber soft approaches.
Also obviously you can gauge it, if as soon as you mention I need different people to go with to cinema, she distances herself both verbally or physically then it's over.

It's not over. No.

It never began.

Look, brocel, this is going to end in a very small number of ways, most of them bad, with each bad outcome having a good chance and the one good outcome having a miniscule relative chance.

You're playing the lottery here.

If you're going to do anything, be direct and don't waste time. Find out as soon as you can if she's into your or not and move on.

And always remember the black pill.

Last edited:
Uplifting
Nonetheless but she did give what I interpreted as an IOI, she did try and qualify herself to me, and has laughed a lot at jokes.
And also she was low inhib enough to dance Infront of me, when a song she liked came on.
I honestly nearly got an erection on the spot then,lol