Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dildos are flying around the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was thinking recently how there are airplanes full of dildos flying around the world every day. For example foids in some countries would use a sex toy website from a neighbouring country and sex toy companies would get their stock from overseas probably made by rice men. There would be dildos flying over the Atlantic now, what a clown world.

Based dildopill.

You want domestically made dildos?

I read in aliexpress reviews that ricecels don't pack dildos "discretely" so it's very easy to tell what's inside the package :feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No homo of course kek

They are going all the way to SEA in order to hinder cucking in arranged marriages. Cope, foids will always cuck you

almost all dildos mog me

I read in aliexpress reviews that ricecels don't pack dildos "discretely" so it's very easy to tell what's inside the package :feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No homo of course kek
They packed my fake vagina discretely. I ordered a very cheap fleshlight from Hong Kong that was a beer can from the outside, it was useless.

They packed my fake vagina discretely. I ordered a very cheap fleshlight from Hong Kong that was a beer can from the outside, it was useless.
In the reviews I saw that the package was basically a grey bag with bubble paper inside, but by the shape and touching it you could obviously tell it was a dildo kek. Ricecels trolling foids around the world :panties:

In the reviews I saw that the package was basically a grey bag with bubble paper inside, but by the shape and touching it you could obviously tell it was a dildo kek. Ricecels trolling foids around the world :panties:
I once read a review about a postman who delivered a dildo to a house with an incline driveway and the dildo fell out of the box and rolled down the driveway. The woman was away and then had to collect the dildo from the post office building and it was in a clear plastic bag. I will try to find the real story.

That's not how shipping works. We don't deliver stuff in airplanes, we use Cargo ships.

Lucy in the sky...with dildoes.

That's not how shipping works. We don't deliver stuff in airplanes, we use Cargo ships.
It is for companies like Amazon, that is why you get many warehouses close to airports for example in my country there are many warehouses near the airport

One of the most brutal pills out there

They'd be on container ships. Too expensive for air freight.

Teledildonics bro!

Dildo apps on her phone!